November 19, 2017, 06:38:13 PM

Author Topic: Niasse  (Read 7236 times)

boothill, Macca77, Toddacelli, Major Clanger, Lxxx and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

November 06, 2017, 02:24:33 PM
Reply #105

Gash

Global Moderator
In the interest of fairness, why has nobody mentioned the fact that Pickford should of been sent off for giving away the penalty. Stopped a clear goal and wasn't close to the ball.

Probably because the 'triple jeopardy' rule changed about 18 months ago.

deCoubertin

November 06, 2017, 03:20:28 PM
Reply #106

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

I love the way Niasse kept his focus and his dignity, throughout the shit storm that Koeman put around the lad. And what did he do? Not even given a locker and was slagged off constantly by his "manager", but the fella kept his dignity, trained hard and kept smiling. Shipped out to Hull - worked hard, scored goals, kept smiling. Bunged in with the kids - worked hard, scored goals kept smiling. Then he gets a forlorn chance in the first team, and fuck does he work hard, hes scored some vital goals already, and he has kept that big dopey smile going. Good on him, I say, through all that Koeman shit and bullying, he stood his ground, stuck to his principles and came out the much better man. Fuck you Koeman.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 03:22:56 PM by The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool »

November 06, 2017, 03:26:13 PM
Reply #107

hill135

Shit or not, he is fucking hilarious.

Twatted two of their players in one go with what was basically a butt munch and then scored a goal straight out of the Youtube vid going round when we first signed him, proper bumbling it in.

Also yeah good attitude. Putting some of our seasoned internationals to shame.

November 06, 2017, 03:40:30 PM
Reply #108

Macca77

He's still badly shit like, but shit in a good way, you can't help but like him

November 06, 2017, 03:53:20 PM
Reply #109

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
He's still badly shit like, but shit in a good way, you can't help but like him

He's not shit though is he!thats the thing!

Some fella in front of me said minutes after he scored yesterday that he's the worst striker he's ever seen

We've had Fucking tons of worse strikers than this guy. He scores for a fucking start!

Last time I checked the game is all about goals

If you dribble past 5 men, chip it up and volley it in off the bar from 30 yards or if you chase a lost cause and bundle the ball in as you are falling over they both have the same end result

No other striker we've got would have scored the goal that he did because they wouldn't have bothered to chase it in the first place, or had the speed to get there

His contribution gets the team going and gets the fans going

He's really not a shit player

He does look a bit awkward but that makes him hard to play against, and he's actually a really good team player as well, laid one on a plate for Sigurdsson and linked well with DCL again yesterday

Hard work and effort is the minimum anyone should give. He seems to be giving more efforts than most and also getting more rewards than most.

Love Oumar, me

He's boss
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

November 06, 2017, 04:06:18 PM
Reply #110

Macca77

He's not shit though is he!thats the thing!

Some fella in front of me said minutes after he scored yesterday that he's the worst striker he's ever seen

We've had Fucking tons of worse strikers than this guy. He scores for a fucking start!

Last time I checked the game is all about goals

If you dribble past 5 men, chip it up and volley it in off the bar from 30 yards or if you chase a lost cause and bundle the ball in as you are falling over they both have the same end result

No other striker we've got would have scored the goal that he did because they wouldn't have bothered to chase it in the first place, or had the speed to get there

His contribution gets the team going and gets the fans going

He's really not a shit player

He does look a bit awkward but that makes him hard to play against, and he's actually a really good team player as well, laid one on a plate for Sigurdsson and linked well with DCL again yesterday

Hard work and effort is the minimum anyone should give. He seems to be giving more efforts than most and also getting more rewards than most.

Love Oumar, me

He's boss

Marry him then

November 06, 2017, 04:08:06 PM
Reply #111

Bally

Administrator
Oumar is football's answer to Inspector Clouseau. Gets the job done, despite himself. That goal today was the stuff of comic legend, like Clouseau solving the Pink Panther case.

Wonder if Koeman is somewhere watching, playing the Chief Inspector Drefyfus role, gnashing his teeth and ranting at Niasse, appalled by his unlikely successes and destined for an insane asylum.
What was comical, the fact that he got a foot in before the defender to nick the ball off him which in turn took him round the keeper, the fact he protected the ball and looked up to check he was fine, or the fall he took when he was taken down which made it look clumsy.
It's the roll I way

November 06, 2017, 04:12:47 PM
Reply #112

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Marry him then

Well you clearly aren't going to ask me are you?!

Our relationship is just a big joke to you isn't it
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

November 06, 2017, 04:13:25 PM
Reply #113

Major Clanger

A few things, he has a decent touch close to goal. He is strong, deceptively quick and very powerful. Doesn't stop for 102 minutes at absolute full tilt.

In the interest of fairness, why has nobody mentioned the fact that Pickford should of been sent off for giving away the penalty. Stopped a clear goal and wasn't close to the ball.

He went for the ball though, so again at worst it's a yellow.

Where a player commits an offence against an opponent within their own penalty area which denies an opponent an obvious goal-scoring opportunity and the referee awards a penalty kick, the offender is cautioned if the offence was an attempt to play the ball; in all other circumstances (e.g. holding, pulling, pushing, no possibility to play the ball etc.) the offending player must be sent off
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

November 06, 2017, 04:15:24 PM
Reply #114

Lxxx

I thought his bit of play to set up Sig was class actually. Chasing the ball down, beating the defender to it, turning him inside out to run into the area and laying it on a plate for Sig to bottle it was as good a bit of play as you'll see from a striker.

November 06, 2017, 04:16:40 PM
Reply #115

Bwana

Oumar is football's answer to Inspector Clouseau. Gets the job done, despite himself. That goal today was the stuff of comic legend, like Clouseau solving the Pink Panther case.

Wonder if Koeman is somewhere watching, playing the Chief Inspector Drefyfus role, gnashing his teeth and ranting at Niasse, appalled by his unlikely successes and destined for an insane asylum.

To me he has shown the qualities of Baldrick. I think all his actions have just been a part of a cunning plan and Koeman's role is to be Rowan Atkinson.
Well there may be no score, but there's certainly no lack of excitement here. As you can see, Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "Name go in book". And this is Nietzsche's third booking in four games.

November 06, 2017, 04:19:38 PM
Reply #116

Macca77

Well you clearly aren't going to ask me are you?!

Our relationship is just a big joke to you isn't it

You bitch, how dare you!

November 06, 2017, 04:29:13 PM
Reply #117

SANA_DR0

What was comical, the fact that he got a foot in before the defender to nick the ball off him which in turn took him round the keeper, the fact he protected the ball and looked up to check he was fine, or the fall he took when he was taken down which made it look clumsy.

Surely the defender should have got booked? He went to take Niasse out, He missed the ball and got Niasse on the ankle..
Has a player been sent off when the attacker has scored but the defender took out the attacker?

Respect to Big Niasse! front 3 of DCL/Lookman/Niasse, is going to be fun! from no pace, to lots of pace :D
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

November 06, 2017, 04:33:39 PM
Reply #118

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Mad how his style is able to be replicated but he does look exactly like the highlight vid.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 06, 2017, 04:34:56 PM
Reply #119

Bwana

Which one of these is Macca77 & Sir Stealth? We do know Oumar has lovely, moonlight filled deeply lyrical eyes...
Well there may be no score, but there's certainly no lack of excitement here. As you can see, Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "Name go in book". And this is Nietzsche's third booking in four games.