November 19, 2017, 07:29:00 AM

Author Topic: Niasse  (Read 6708 times)

Ramjam, toffee_scot (+ 1 Hidden) and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

November 06, 2017, 04:38:53 PM
Reply #120

everton1952

Niasse should be first choice until we get someone better. He is an example to others in his ceaseless running and spirit.

deCoubertin

November 06, 2017, 04:48:55 PM
Reply #121

Bally

Administrator
Surely the defender should have got booked? He went to take Niasse out, He missed the ball and got Niasse on the ankle..
Has a player been sent off when the attacker has scored but the defender took out the attacker?

Respect to Big Niasse! front 3 of DCL/Lookman/Niasse, is going to be fun! from no pace, to lots of pace :D
Deffo should've bee a booking I said red yesterday but @Major Clanger checked the rule changed recently should be yellow.
It's the roll I way

November 06, 2017, 04:50:23 PM
Reply #122

Lxxx

Against good defenders he wouldn't get a sniff. Against the Spurs back two for example they'd have him on toast but in the next four games against lower quality back lines he'll get some joy with his non stop running, harrying and movement.

November 06, 2017, 04:56:45 PM
Reply #123

Bluenose 91

Fair play to him he's turned it round here big style and become a useful part of the squad.

His style of play is a bit unorthodox and he still does the odd thing where he looks like a competition winner but he's scoring for us at a decent rate at the minute and you can't turn your nose up at that.

November 06, 2017, 05:01:46 PM
Reply #124

Rodenplav64

I have said in the past he couldn't be judged on the shambles he came into or the way he was treated by Koeman . He is limited technically but fuck me does he cause problems and to think you would pay 40 mil for Troy Deeney to do the same . His confidence is growing and he actually created a few decent chances yesterday and kept the tempo high against there defence . Credit were credit is due for giving all ( not matter how limited ) he has given the awful time he has endured at this club . Oh and I just love the way he would wipe out a brick wall !
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 05:02:48 PM by Rodenplav64 »

November 06, 2017, 05:32:08 PM
Reply #125

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Against good defenders he wouldn't get a sniff. Against the Spurs back two for example they'd have him on toast but in the next four games against lower quality back lines he'll get some joy with his non stop running, harrying and movement.

He did score against the shite last season, don't forget.

Oh, you said good defenders. Yep, carry on.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

November 06, 2017, 05:49:38 PM
Reply #126

gizzblue

Can't beleive some are still giving him shite ....same goals as the Mesiah 'to some' Rooney for a lot less mins in the pitch ...ffs hes our only in form Striker.

November 06, 2017, 05:54:45 PM
Reply #127

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Fellaini is likely leaving Utd in the summer, his contract is up.

How about a pairing of those two up front for unorthodox?
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

November 06, 2017, 05:56:39 PM
Reply #128

Lxxx

If Allardyce is in charge then he'll be interested.

November 06, 2017, 05:57:50 PM
Reply #129

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
If Allardyce is in charge then he'll be interested.

If Allardyce is in charge, I would hope it would only be until the end of the season.
- Walt Disney

November 06, 2017, 06:21:40 PM
Reply #130

Lincs Toffee

At this moment in time i'd have Fellaini back in a heartbeat
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

November 06, 2017, 06:25:33 PM
Reply #131

KoemansNumberTens

I'd have Fellaini back. He's been a very useful part of the Utd squad and has been treated like shit by their fans on account of him not being the mega signing they wanted.

November 06, 2017, 06:42:04 PM
Reply #132

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I'd have Fellaini back. He's been a very useful part of the Utd squad and has been treated like shit by their fans on account of him not being the mega signing they wanted.
TBF he is like there Niasse
Totally written off yet fans are now complaining when he doesn't play

Simply simply lovely

November 06, 2017, 06:45:50 PM
Reply #133

Lxxx

Fellaini will get a new deal, Mourinho rates him.

November 06, 2017, 06:58:00 PM
Reply #134

bigmanbob

Niasse is arguably the worst football player I have ever seen, I'm literally pissing myself every time he is involved in the build up play. I've lost count of the amount of times he runs with the ball , looses control and it goes out of play, or he makes a five yard pass that goes nowhere near where it is intended. However he's a rum bugger with the heart of a lion and he's a knack of scoring scrappy two yard goals. Give me that over some of the shite we've had this season, Mirrallas and Schneiderlin, I'm looking at you