June 23, 2018, 03:45:37 AM

Author Topic: Niasse  (Read 36575 times)

November 22, 2017, 09:06:58 PM
Reply #450

Macca77

Appeal failed, misses the next 2 games

November 22, 2017, 09:19:50 PM
Reply #451

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
I still think there were two offences - the penalty and the dive. The ref obviously saw the first and gave it. Whether it was right or wrong is now irrelevant as his decision is final.
What I can't remember is how (in this case) the dive is referred to a panel. Am I right in thinking it can only be referred if the ref hasn't seen the incident in question? So, perhaps he sees one -end of and misses the other - referred.
If we want to cut down on so called diving then we need the professionals and administrators to clamp down consistently. But as fans we need to step back and be objective and cut down on our hysterical paranoia.
The reality is these decisions are judgements made in a split second in a fast moving scenario. It's what makes the game what it is -exciting, unpredictable and emotional. Let's be careful we don't go down the route of games being continually stop start with more and more video technology as that is the only way to completely clamp down.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

November 22, 2017, 09:23:45 PM
Reply #452

Evertonian in NC

absolutely farcical.  Guess we can see a little more of Sandro, is the silver lining.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

November 22, 2017, 09:29:36 PM
Reply #453

D15TIN

absolutely farcical.  Guess we can see a little more of Sandro, is the silver lining.
I'd like to see him in a 2 upfront as that is what he was playing at Malaga, he is not a lone number 9 in a million years

November 22, 2017, 09:33:54 PM
Reply #454

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

You would think Sandro and Niasse would work well together, with them both being very fluid and harassing players, with someone creative (normally) like Sigurdsson behind them and a bit of width from Lookman, Lennon, Vlasic, BOLASIE!, etc, you would THINK we would be able to create more danger for opposing teams. I guess we will stick with kick and chase until a new manager comes in.

November 22, 2017, 09:34:51 PM
Reply #455

gizzblue

Let's see how many more get done now ....it's gonna be murder if they miss anything at all now ...fucking make the rules up as they go ?....will the referee be charged for a shit performance ?....and why is retrospective action now aloud although the referee saw the alleged offence ... the f.a. is a crank ...pushed into descisions by media bias .

November 22, 2017, 09:46:13 PM
Reply #456

SANA_DR0

So this panel, do they watch every single game to see if anyone has taken a dive or do they just look at incidents where the MOTD pundits say it was a dive ?

they go for what the motd pundits say.. oh and Everton games... surprised Davies hasnt been done for diving as well.. if anyone, he seems to fall over the most for Everton/.. but fucking Niasse, the only player in england to play every game with a beaming smile..

no matter what they do. Niasse will smile on.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

November 22, 2017, 09:49:28 PM
Reply #457

Ross

So is there any point in this appeal process?

Basically you’re guilty as charged with the FA. I can’t believe they’ve reassessed this with another “impartial 3 man panel” and all six have come to the same unanimous decision in such as short space of time from being charged and being convicted.

Also who’s job is it bring these incidents before a panel? The refs? Some nobody at the FA? Somebodys got to be responsible for looking at these incidents to decided if they’re worthy of investigation. Are these incidents just judged on how much noise the tv pundits make?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 22, 2017, 09:50:14 PM
Reply #458

WeimaranerBlues

Guaranteed there will be an incident this weekend-  will it go unpunished  fuck yeah

November 22, 2017, 09:56:24 PM
Reply #459

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

Yup, there will be several similar "fan incidents" like our so called baby holder, but they wont get punished either (like we have just been fined for today). I cant wait to see how much these same people, that love twisting the knife in our backs react, when we do become a premiership superpower, like how they now suck up to City! Fuckers.

November 22, 2017, 10:21:21 PM
Reply #460

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
I think it's a joke. If I had any sort of faith this would be applied fairly I'd get on board, but I have zero. For good reason too considering there have already been 2 Man City incidents that looked far worse.

I think the FA have made a rod for their own back here. One though they'll be more than happy to ignore when it suits them though.

They are cherry picking their targets, teams that have no real media backing or pundits to cause a fuss. The first one in the football league where the guy tried to play on and this one.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 10:29:36 PM by blueToffee »

November 22, 2017, 10:22:48 PM
Reply #461

everton1952

Niasse will get kicked all over the penalty areas now by defenders. Remember Johnson? One he got the "reputation" for going over he never got a decision in his favour. The big boys will escape no doubt, rule for one and a rule for the rest.

November 22, 2017, 10:30:34 PM
Reply #462

KoemansNumberTens

120 games into the season and we are to believe this is the first dive of the season?

November 22, 2017, 10:32:04 PM
Reply #463

Evertonian in NC

I'd like to see him in a 2 upfront as that is what he was playing at Malaga, he is not a lone number 9 in a million years

4-4-2 with Rooney and Sandro up top is what I'd do until Niasse is back.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

November 22, 2017, 10:36:06 PM
Reply #464

D15TIN

4-4-2 with Rooney and Sandro up top is what I'd do until Niasse is back.
Id probably go with DCL and Sandro, think he's better in the air and rooney would drop too deep and leave sandro isolated