May 26, 2018, 07:39:30 AM

Author Topic: Niasse  (Read 35307 times)

January 12, 2018, 09:35:09 PM
Reply #720

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
I like him, but I think it's important for the development of DCL that Niasse is not around. We need DCL to take a rest but keep playing to reach his potential.

Honestly, an effective front line is the most important thing. DCL should go out on loan, he isn't that good that we can afford to keep playing him and hope he improves to the level we need him to be.

January 12, 2018, 09:40:39 PM
Reply #721

Cereal Killer

I rate Van Anholt - he can play centre half as well as his natural left back position can't he?
So like a left sided Holgate. Which suits us down to the ground at the minute.

He's 27, so not yet hit his prime (defenders mature a bit later) and is a good premier league standard player who would look even better in a more solid team.

Niasse & Ģ10m would look to be a good deal as far as i can see.

Are you sure you're thinking of the same erratic, mostly left wing player who has shone for those high flyers, Wigan, Sunderland & Palace??

He's more Martina than Holgate
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 09:42:18 PM by Cereal Killer »

January 12, 2018, 09:43:42 PM
Reply #722

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
That would be a dreadful piece of business.

January 12, 2018, 09:45:04 PM
Reply #723

kramer0

That would be a dreadful piece of business.

So predictably Allardyce, though.

January 12, 2018, 10:36:09 PM
Reply #724

Lxxx

I'm hoping this is just his agent throwing it out there to tempt Sam into lining his pockets again for a very mediocre client of his.

January 13, 2018, 01:31:28 AM
Reply #725

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Ha, very much clear I'm on my own here.

January 13, 2018, 04:45:42 AM
Reply #726

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
VA coming to Everton and us paying over the odds would be one of the most Allardyce transfers of all time.

He is fast, left footed and actually is a left back, but I really do think he might be poop. Martina probably a better LB even tho he’s a shite RB laying out of position.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 13, 2018, 04:47:56 AM
Reply #727

ally2

Don't worry. We only do one deal at a time.

January 13, 2018, 04:48:49 AM
Reply #728

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Van Arsehole lol

January 20, 2018, 10:56:24 PM
Reply #729

Smingers

Won us a point again today. Why oh why do we want to get rid? Just keep him as an impact player to come off the bench and nick goals like today.

Shaking my head

January 21, 2018, 12:26:30 AM
Reply #730

loroloco

i really like niasse. i think heīs been fucked over royally at everton. if i was him iīd leave and wouldnīt look back. i donīt think heīs good enough to be our main man but heīs a great squad player with a great attitude and work ethic. he has the stomach for a fight and doesnīt go missing in games too often. we need more people like him in terms of his attitude. people seem to dispise him and i canīt for the life of me see why. he gets awful abuse for very little reason. people where against him before he even went out on loan to hull even though he had only played about 60 minutes of football for everton at the time. i donīt get it.  i love that the young lads get a chance at everton but they have to be good enough and dcl has shown nothing to make me believe heīll be a prem player. he needs to go out on loan and have his progress monitored at a lower standard. i hope niasse doesnīt move on. heīs good for about 10 goals a season. not a bad return for a bit part player. youīd pay about 35m for that return for a player in this market.

January 21, 2018, 12:38:45 AM
Reply #731

Everton Mint

Niasse puts so many of the rest to shame. He has so much desire effort and determination that it makes up for his lack of natural ability.

If every player gave 100% like he does we would be capable of fighting the top boys for CL places ike we used to under Moyes.

Top many are just not arsed and happy with the money.

Niasse wants to play well and wants to be a winner.

January 21, 2018, 01:02:48 AM
Reply #732

therealdunc

This lad is proving all the doubters wrong the best way possible, scoring goals when he gets a chance.

Fair play to him

Deserves a start
Blue

January 21, 2018, 01:07:52 AM
Reply #733

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
This lad is proving all the doubters wrong the best way possible, scoring goals when he gets a chance.

Fair play to him

Deserves a start
Your beloved manager wants to sell him
That's gotta hurt you

Simply simply lovely

January 21, 2018, 01:16:06 AM
Reply #734

plumber

Your beloved manager wants to sell him
That's gotta hurt you

Yeah, that's why he plays him.