November 20, 2018, 12:09:56 AM

Author Topic: Niasse  (Read 43669 times)

November 06, 2017, 01:23:04 AM
Read 43669 times

Smingers

This guy. He needs his own thread which goes over 100 pages. I've said this before, he's one of the most committed, dedicated, and professional players I've seen. Yes he's not the best and yes he's not technically or visually appealing, but where he lacks in those qualities he makes up with the commitment and dedication.

We need to be playing him in every minute of every game (apart from Europa, thanks Ronald). Because of his unconventional way of playing defenders will not like it. Keep going Niasse! You da man! For now....

Please keep posting what makes you happy about Niasse

« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 01:28:12 AM by Smingers »

November 09, 2017, 04:38:19 AM
Reply #1

Smingers

Is this thread a wind up?

Niasse is a terrible footballer at premier league level. He would be better suited at the Scottish premier league at a Kilmarnock, thatís more his level.

Blatant WUM if I ever saw one.

Niasse has more heart than most of the footie players out there. So don't think u get what this thread is all about

November 19, 2017, 02:33:15 AM
Reply #2

Smingers

Can we get back OT.

What are we gonna do if Niasse does get some retrospective ban. I can't see us creating or scoring goals without him.

November 19, 2017, 04:29:01 PM
Reply #3

Smingers

Just seen the highlights. It was a nudge in Niasse who exaggerated the fall but don't think it was a dive.

Niasse had a decent chance at 1-1, muscled his way through the defence. I really can't see any of our other players being able to do that at the moment.

Great finish to make it 2-2 its not that easy to keep calm and not bottle that.

Again I'll say we all know he's not the most technical player. He's no Messi or Ronaldo. But he's all heart is our Oumar "smiler" Niasse.

Love this guy!

November 25, 2017, 07:09:16 PM
Reply #4

Smingers

I hope we don't miss his presence tomorrow. Let's see if Sandro can step up to the plate.

November 30, 2017, 04:08:57 AM
Reply #5

Smingers

Can't wait for this guy to get back in the team on Sat. Cause huddersfield some more trouble!

December 08, 2017, 01:06:08 PM
Reply #6

Smingers

I'm thinking Niasse is gonna be in for another spell out of the team. I would have thought he might have played last night. Maybe fat Sam is gonna use him as super sub on Sunday?

December 08, 2017, 02:03:17 PM
Reply #7

Smingers

He couldnt play last night as he wasnt registered.

Oh yeah duh! How could I forget that blunder by koeman!

December 10, 2017, 08:14:10 PM
Reply #8

Smingers

Niasse starting the derby. Come on big Oumar! Give us a goal!

December 24, 2017, 01:10:26 AM
Reply #9

Smingers

Looks like the big man has to work his way into the team again. Sandro got in ahead of him now. Not sure why? I would have brought Niasse on instead of Sandro today. Works better when teams are tiring not like when he started in the derby

December 31, 2017, 11:30:02 PM
Reply #10

Smingers

It's all about that smile.

January 20, 2018, 10:56:24 PM
Reply #11

Smingers

Won us a point again today. Why oh why do we want to get rid? Just keep him as an impact player to come off the bench and nick goals like today.

Shaking my head