September 20, 2018, 05:20:11 PM

Author Topic: Niasse  (Read 40082 times)

December 31, 2017, 08:22:14 AM
Reply #15

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I think it's unfair to tag someone as a poacher, because that sort of insinuates that all he can do is score tap ins? Or be a right place right time player?

To answer you question, is there room for a player like that in the modern game? I'd say the best out and out striker in the world at the minute is Harry Kane (yes that's an argument for a different time before someone starts) and the majority of his goals are actually non fancy right place right time goals.

Yeah but there is demonstrably more to harry Kaneís game than tap ins
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 31, 2017, 03:47:23 PM
Reply #16

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Just seen the goal, what a fucking pass
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 31, 2017, 07:19:31 PM
Reply #17

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
My theory is if you don’t think DCL has done a good job in a bad situation then you are very bad at understanding the footballs.

December 31, 2017, 07:37:33 PM
Reply #18

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
You might very well be right. I think he's been consistently our biggest problem and often our worst player in a very bad situation

I do accept there's a fair chance I'm stupid though.

I donít think your stupid I think youíre right that the lack of an elite level striker in the prem will cause a team problems, especially when they play football like ours that revolves around hitting a big man and stretching defences.

I just donít think itís DCLís fault. In a better world he would have played half a dozen games or come off the bench, or in an even better world weíd have a team capable of giving this young man some chances at goal rather than lumping airballs at his neck with 3 defenders on his arse and no midfielders anywhere near him and expecting miracles.

December 31, 2017, 10:53:23 PM
Reply #19

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Wonder how it had gone for Koeman had we got Lucas Perez, Kolasinac, Giroud

January 02, 2018, 06:00:44 AM
Reply #20

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Are you fellas mad? What do you think he was passing right for? Didn't watch match of the day only watched it live but can someone explain to me how that pass wasn't meant?

Dunno, ask rooney what his was for today.

January 09, 2018, 03:06:58 AM
Reply #21

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Tell you what if we spend £40m (plucked out the air) on vardy Iím going to lash myself in the old bin.

January 11, 2018, 09:52:22 PM
Reply #22

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Tell palace we want 15 million for Niasse plus Zaha for Niasse' smile

Niasse and 30m I would bite your hand off

January 13, 2018, 04:45:42 AM
Reply #23

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
VA coming to Everton and us paying over the odds would be one of the most Allardyce transfers of all time.

He is fast, left footed and actually is a left back, but I really do think he might be poop. Martina probably a better LB even tho he’s a shite RB laying out of position.