November 25, 2017, 01:57:50 PM

Author Topic: Niasse  (Read 13451 times)

November 06, 2017, 03:56:36 AM
Reply #45

Bally

Administrator
he came in to clock view hospital the week before last, meeting patients and staff, then done an hours gym work with the patients. he,s a lovely fella and comes across as very genuine. EITC do loads at clock view, makes me proud to support them
Right behind my house that place
It's the roll I way

deCoubertin

November 06, 2017, 03:58:28 AM
Reply #46

Bally

Administrator
I don't know if it was mentioned in the match day thread as I only came in at the end but for his goal shouldn't the Watford player have also been sent off? The ref played advantage for the tackle but it did stop a clear goal scoring opportunity and it was only the fact that the ball rolled in after his initial touch. Anywhere else on the field after an advantage like that the ref goes back and cards the offender
Yes he should have seen red, the ref should've booked a good few today their centre half should have had about 6 yellows he was hugging Niasse all fucking game.
It's the roll I way

November 06, 2017, 04:00:20 AM
Reply #47

boothill

Right behind my house that place
lucky you ;-)

November 06, 2017, 04:03:18 AM
Reply #48

Bally

Administrator
Fucking loved the Gwladys and the paddock singing his name at the end and him just standing there flexing with a smile as wide as the fucking Mersey, he was fucking boss today, yes he's like bambi on ice at times but you know what, he's clever fucker, some of the runs he was making today were outstanding, and he's rarely caught offside, plus he's fast as fuck, I mean like deceptively fast.

Fucking loved him today man, and the fact he was just bullied by Koeman and the club allowed it, his attitude is fucking amazing.
It's the roll I way

November 06, 2017, 04:03:45 AM
Reply #49

gizzblue

I fucking love this guy .....he's not Pele or Ronaldo (fat) ...but fuck me he's a royal blue pain in the arse for the opposition ....and they hate him you can see it .
Play him all the time from now on Unsworth it's the one thing you've done right ...Possibly Martinez best purchase .

November 06, 2017, 04:04:15 AM
Reply #50

Bally

Administrator
lucky you ;-)
Got the progressive school in between me and that like
It's the roll I way

November 06, 2017, 04:07:05 AM
Reply #51

Major Clanger

I don't know if it was mentioned in the match day thread as I only came in at the end but for his goal shouldn't the Watford player have also been sent off? The ref played advantage for the tackle but it did stop a clear goal scoring opportunity and it was only the fact that the ball rolled in after his initial touch. Anywhere else on the field after an advantage like that the ref goes back and cards the offender

No. But he should've been booked.

They changed the law recently to basically say it's only a red if it isn't a genuine challenge for the ball.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

November 06, 2017, 04:09:07 AM
Reply #52

boothill

come off a night shift and that pub on corner next to school is open for business, have you tried it bally ?

November 06, 2017, 04:09:24 AM
Reply #53

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
No. But he should've been booked.

They changed the law recently to basically say it's only a red if it isn't a genuine challenge for the ball.

Fair enough
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 06, 2017, 04:12:33 AM
Reply #54

Paddockoldie

Wasn't that Walton hospital once? I trained there in the 80's.. changed so much now by the look of satellite image.

November 06, 2017, 04:16:52 AM
Reply #55

boothill

Wasn't that Walton hospital once? I trained there in the 80's.. changed so much now by the look of satellite image.
clock view built on old walton hozi site, haunted aswell

November 06, 2017, 04:17:57 AM
Reply #56

boothill

the prince arthur  :cheers:

November 06, 2017, 04:21:12 AM
Reply #57

Paddockoldie

clock view built on old walton hozi site, haunted aswell

Yeah.. it was a workhouse in it's dark past. I lived in the 2 nurses homes at one point. The one at the front (apartments now) and the old one behind it at the time. That was haunted and I admit to putting the willies up a few nurses whilst I was there too.

November 06, 2017, 04:22:25 AM
Reply #58

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah.. it was a workhouse in it's dark past. I lived in the 2 nurses homes at one point. The one at the front (apartments now) and the old one behind it at the time. That was haunted and I admit to putting the willies up a few nurses whilst I was there too.

Careful, we'll be calling you Harvey soon
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 06, 2017, 04:22:50 AM
Reply #59

Major Clanger

During the match I was saying on here I hope that wanker Gomes goes off. Bastard always has the game of his life against us and was doing so until he got injured.

Also think this game proves injured players should leave the pitch to get treatment. Three times Watford players caused that lengthy time added on. Ok Gomes was probably legit, but he only needed to roll over 3 feet.

It doesn't matter where he rolls, the game is always stopped if GK is injured and that's fair enough.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel