February 23, 2018, 05:11:28 AM

Author Topic: Niasse  (Read 30615 times)

December 31, 2017, 10:53:23 PM
Reply #660

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Wonder how it had gone for Koeman had we got Lucas Perez, Kolasinac, Giroud
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 31, 2017, 11:11:20 PM
Reply #661

Faceatthefence

Wonder how it had gone for Koeman had we got Lucas Perez, Kolasinac, Giroud
We ll never know,but on 120,000 a week should have had a blueprint for recruitment that had a plan A B and C for all positions regardless of the DOF.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

December 31, 2017, 11:21:06 PM
Reply #662

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
We ll never know,but on 120,000 a week should have had a blueprint for recruitment that had a plan A B and C for all positions regardless of the DOF.
Not sticking up for koeman but he thought he was there to manage a side and when he said he needed this that and the other Walsh would sort

Simply simply lovely

December 31, 2017, 11:30:02 PM
Reply #663

Smingers

It's all about that smile.

December 31, 2017, 11:35:10 PM
Reply #664

Faceatthefence

Not sticking up for koeman but he thought he was there to manage a side and when he said he needed this that and the other Walsh would sort
From people that know far more than me,was told his focus slipped and he didnt manage very well at all in the latter stages.The fact moshiri came out in public and stated the signings were all his picks makes him culpable.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

January 01, 2018, 02:56:49 AM
Reply #665

bogie

Obviously I'm the only 1 but I see absolutely nothing in DCL.

then open your eyes

January 01, 2018, 04:06:39 AM
Reply #666

KoemansNumberTens

All 3 players ended up at Arsenal. Walsh would have to be a hypnotist to convince them we were better than Arsenal

January 01, 2018, 07:17:46 AM
Reply #667

Gash

Global Moderator
Not at all convinced that 'assist' was deliberate.

January 01, 2018, 08:05:23 AM
Reply #668

Heisenberg

Are you fellas mad? What do you think he was passing right for? Didn't watch match of the day only watched it live but can someone explain to me how that pass wasn't meant?

January 01, 2018, 08:08:02 AM
Reply #669

velimski

Assist of the season for me.

January 01, 2018, 08:34:34 AM
Reply #670

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
What's he trying to do if he hasn't meant that?

I can't believe I'm reading we're looking at getting rid of him in January. What would be the point in that?

I understand that he can be frustrating for managers as he clearly doesn't take on instructions very well, but he's such a threat when he comes on.

Everytime he's been on the pitch this season he's made stuff happen and give him the ball in the box he's making it count.

January 01, 2018, 08:42:51 AM
Reply #671

Shogun

Administrator
For the record, the only reason I'm said I wasn't sure he meant it is because for him to show the awareness to know where Gana was (and to choose to pass to someone as terrible at scoring as Gana) came as a surprise to me.

I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 01, 2018, 03:46:22 PM
Reply #672

Gash

Global Moderator
What's he trying to do if he hasn't meant that?

Looks to me like he's tried to shift it onto his right foot, miss controlled it and knocked it to Gana. At no point does he look or have any idea that Gana is there.

January 01, 2018, 04:38:30 PM
Reply #673

Lxxx

I don't see what the big deal is whether he meant it or not, which for the record I think he did. When he plays he scores goals, creates chances, causes mistakes and wins penalties. He's one of the few players we have that wants to get in and around the box and make things happen, which in our squad is rare and much needed. He's unorthodox but very effective.

January 01, 2018, 04:43:45 PM
Reply #674

blue1948

Looks to me like he's tried to shift it onto his right foot, miss controlled it and knocked it to Gana. At no point does he look or have any idea that Gana is there.
Isn't that the sign of a great player -awareness