October 23, 2019, 10:20:24 AM

Author Topic: Niasse  (Read 55263 times)

November 06, 2017, 04:38:53 PM
Read 55263 times

everton1952

Niasse should be first choice until we get someone better. He is an example to others in his ceaseless running and spirit.

November 07, 2017, 01:13:16 AM
Reply #1

everton1952

Granted Niasse will not make any list of Everton greats, like Dennis Straquar whatsitname.  But we are in the deep shit player-wise for the next 2 -3 months, so what do you expect? The hole is deep and will take a while to climb out of it.  Everyone to the pump.

November 19, 2017, 06:11:40 AM
Reply #2

everton1952

Am I allowed to hate the red shite? Not that I care whether you say yes or no. I hate the redshite.

November 21, 2017, 08:11:21 PM
Reply #3

everton1952

There is not a problem punishing diving. I hate it in football. But this needs to be a consistent application of the law and bet they will have second thoughts when Aguero does it.

What is the process for it being reviewed? Who makes this decision and who are the panel that are reviewing these decisions? Do they have any bias towards any particular club and does the panel change if this is the case?

Too many ifs/buts/maybes and questions and not enough concrete answers.
Top players from top clubs do not get punished because of the fear of back lash from high profile managers. There have been many dives which have not fooled the ref. What is the different in terms of guilt between Niasse who got a pen and the Man City/Arsenal/Chelsea players who tried and did not?

November 21, 2017, 08:32:15 PM
Reply #4

everton1952

I accept that, but the ignominy correctly falls upon Niasse who was caught cheating but several  other high profile cheats like Sanchez and Hazard escape official blame because their attempts to cheat are not counted because no pen was delivered.  Nothing can be done about it of course.

November 22, 2017, 10:22:48 PM
Reply #5

everton1952

Niasse will get kicked all over the penalty areas now by defenders. Remember Johnson? One he got the "reputation" for going over he never got a decision in his favour. The big boys will escape no doubt, rule for one and a rule for the rest.

January 02, 2018, 04:09:23 AM
Reply #6

everton1952

Was wank and is wank
The how and the why we are currently shite will be argued over for a long time to come. All some on here are asking for, is to give the new manager time to weed out the wankers (who he did not sign) and replace with better players, steady the club and then someone else will hopefully take Everton forward in the longer term. There is no quick fix. There is more suffering to come. Next season will probably again see 39,000 crowds in response to end of season signings. Hope springs eternal.

January 09, 2018, 03:39:24 AM
Reply #7

everton1952

I am surprised that Niasse with all his faults should be let go without a replacement . DCL is no striker and we cannot leave Cenk on his own. I cannot understand this love affair by some on here with Sandro Ramirez. Let it go, They obviously think he is not good enough, and there is no evidence we can claim to the contrary. Why prolong the agony?  He cost bugger all so no real loss. The big financial loss will be Klassen. We must have a striker in miind.