December 12, 2018, 05:10:04 AM

Author Topic: Niasse  (Read 44793 times)

November 06, 2017, 11:35:47 PM
Read 44793 times

D15TIN

Niasse has been great since he's been back in the fold. Hats off to him. He's limited but his never say die attitude has resulted in DCL's goal against Chelsea, a goal against Arsenal and the most vital of all yesterday.

Haven't had a striker that willing to run since AJ. He's boss.
I wouldn't even say he's that limited, he's brilliant at getting behind a defence, his build up and set up for Sigurdsson (who should've buried that) was excellent.

Read that he has the best goals/game ratio in the PL - a goal every 72mins as it stands.

I think a front 4 of Lookman, Lennon, Niasse & DCL will cause the opposition problems

November 06, 2017, 11:41:28 PM
Reply #1

D15TIN

Is this thread a wind up?

Niasse is a terrible footballer at premier league level. He would be better suited at the Scottish premier league at a Kilmarnock, that’s more his level.

Why's he averaging a goal every 70 minutes then? Basically take away 6 of our points if it wasn't for him.

November 22, 2017, 09:29:36 PM
Reply #2

D15TIN

absolutely farcical.  Guess we can see a little more of Sandro, is the silver lining.
I'd like to see him in a 2 upfront as that is what he was playing at Malaga, he is not a lone number 9 in a million years

November 22, 2017, 10:36:06 PM
Reply #3

D15TIN

4-4-2 with Rooney and Sandro up top is what I'd do until Niasse is back.
Id probably go with DCL and Sandro, think he's better in the air and rooney would drop too deep and leave sandro isolated

January 09, 2018, 01:56:06 AM
Reply #4

D15TIN

Niasse wanted by West Brom, Palace and Brighton - presuming we'll sign another striker if were letting him go

January 09, 2018, 03:41:33 AM
Reply #5

D15TIN

Agree with the above re sandro - he's not cut out for the league, he was given another 45minutes against Chelsea, and already looked like he'd given up trying here.

I'd only let Niasse go for 13mill or more, I am thinking allardyce is looking towards another striker, he did say he'd like 2 at the beginning of the window - DCL & Tosun isn't enough

Surprised Dembele hasn't been snapped up

January 09, 2018, 03:43:50 AM
Reply #6

D15TIN

As a last resort I'd accept using Sandro as bait to get us some class from the Spanish league.
Sevilla want him don't they? Surely NZonzi or Banega could be persuaded