September 15, 2019, 12:31:38 PM

Author Topic: Niasse  (Read 54100 times)

January 21, 2018, 12:26:30 AM
Read 54100 times

loroloco

i really like niasse. i think heŽs been fucked over royally at everton. if i was him iŽd leave and wouldnŽt look back. i donŽt think heŽs good enough to be our main man but heŽs a great squad player with a great attitude and work ethic. he has the stomach for a fight and doesnŽt go missing in games too often. we need more people like him in terms of his attitude. people seem to dispise him and i canŽt for the life of me see why. he gets awful abuse for very little reason. people where against him before he even went out on loan to hull even though he had only played about 60 minutes of football for everton at the time. i donŽt get it.  i love that the young lads get a chance at everton but they have to be good enough and dcl has shown nothing to make me believe heŽll be a prem player. he needs to go out on loan and have his progress monitored at a lower standard. i hope niasse doesnŽt move on. heŽs good for about 10 goals a season. not a bad return for a bit part player. youŽd pay about 35m for that return for a player in this market.

January 21, 2018, 07:27:40 PM
Reply #1

loroloco

its bonkers to think that the only 2 players that have been getting us goals this season are often not playing. without rooney and niasse weŽd be getting relegated this year. and yet they both get slagged off something fierce by our fans.  the club is headed in a seriously bad direction in terms of personnel in both playing staff and management. nothing but mercenaries with no character. iŽve mentioned on here a couple of times that i fear weŽre becoming the new QPR. honestly canŽt believe some of the shouts to get rid of a character like niasse.