November 18, 2017, 07:16:55 AM

Author Topic: Mirallas and schneiderlin sent home..  (Read 5119 times)

November 07, 2017, 09:14:06 PM
Reply #150

Lxxx

For both players to come out with statements suggests someone has had a word in their ear and told them that damage limitation might not be such a bad thing. There's enough in this to suggest something went on though of course no-one knows what, but to dump both from the match day squad and have a local paper adamant in it's sources means there's no smoke without fire.

deCoubertin

November 07, 2017, 09:42:40 PM
Reply #151

everton1952

So unless you personally witnessed it, it never happened. Are you Donald Trump? Is everything fake news. What's scary is many around the world think like you. Holocaust deniers, trump supporters etc.
I almost never insult people on this forum but I came close to it in this reply to the above. I will limit my response to saying your last sentence is so far over the top, it is beyond ludicrous. The Holocaust, Trump and stories about EFC are only linked by idiots.

November 07, 2017, 10:53:09 PM
Reply #152

ally2

It seems to be a current social illness, portrayed endlessly in the media, reputations trashed by sometimes by innuendo or even malice; the constant pursuit of negative news whether politics, sport  or anything else.

100% agreed.

I read it on this site all the time. It's all about who's fault it is, who you can blame, who else is to blame, who is wrong, what they should have have done instead, and all finished with a healthy topping of malicious rumour spreading and personal insults. All written by people who haven't the slightest clue what's going on. And all justified because we are all allowed an opinion.

November 08, 2017, 05:24:14 AM
Reply #153

Jamokachi

Holocaust deniers, trump supporters etc.

Steady on there cowboy, let's have some perspective eh?

November 08, 2017, 08:59:17 AM
Reply #154

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I almost never insult people on this forum but I came close to it in this reply to the above. I will limit my response to saying your last sentence is so far over the top, it is beyond ludicrous. The Holocaust, Trump and stories about EFC are only linked by idiots.

I am not linking them. Just saying that people who deny news all have screw loose. You seem the type.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 08, 2017, 09:00:06 AM
Reply #155

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Steady on there cowboy, let's have some perspective eh?

There is a thread for perspective, it ain't this one.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 08, 2017, 10:32:28 AM
Reply #156

bluenuck

100% agreed.

I read it on this site all the time. It's all about who's fault it is, who you can blame, who else is to blame, who is wrong, what they should have have done instead, and all finished with a healthy topping of malicious rumour spreading and personal insults. All written by people who haven't the slightest clue what's going on. And all justified because we are all allowed an opinion.

Sadly, I've really noticed it today/yesterday.

Here I thought this forum was full of pretty level headed Everton fans - and that's why I joined - but today seemed like everyone had their tin foil hats on.

November 08, 2017, 02:02:21 PM
Reply #157

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
What’s the actual deal with the injured kids angle here?

Are they putting on training (non serious) sessions?

Sounds nice like but can we fuck that off for a bit next time we’re in a relegation 6 pointer please yeah
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 08, 2017, 02:05:35 PM
Reply #158

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
It seems to be a current social illness, portrayed endlessly in the media, reputations trashed by sometimes by innuendo or even malice; the constant pursuit of negative news whether politics, sport  or anything else. I stopped watching national TV news a long time ago because of their constant carping on about the downside of every aspect of society.  This comparatively trivial Everton matter is just one small example of it. Put either player on the pitch and judge them on their performances nothing else.

Bad news for both if we do that!
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 08, 2017, 02:12:41 PM
Reply #159

74Blue

Sounds nice like but can we fuck that off for a bit next time we’re in a relegation 6 pointer please yeah
Involving some of the youngsters in training is a nice gesture by the club, in assisting them with moving on from the potential glittering football career that they may have had. However, It's more than that. Having these youngsters, who have had their career snatched away is a lesson in humility to the senior players and a reminder that their relatively short career in football is precious, so seize every moment of it. It's about respect for their profession and learning to respect others. Respect has to be a two way street, otherwise it just doesn't work. These youngsters are being given an opportunity to coach people that they have most likely looked up to. Now the roles are slightly reversed and they are coaching their idols. What a confidence booster, and what a way to keep the senior players feet on the ground.

November 08, 2017, 02:18:56 PM
Reply #160

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Involving some of the youngsters in training is a nice gesture by the club, in assisting them with moving on from the potential glittering football career that they may have had. However, It's more than that. Having these youngsters, who have had their career snatched away is a lesson in humility to the senior players and a reminder that their relatively short career in football is precious, so seize every moment of it. It's about respect for their profession and learning to respect others. Respect has to be a two way street, otherwise it just doesn't work. These youngsters are being given an opportunity to coach people that they have most likely looked up to. Now the roles are slightly reversed and they are coaching their idols. What a confidence booster, and what a way to keep the senior players feet on the ground.

Yeah it sounds fantastic, please keep it up everton...but unsworth described that game as a cup final, which is not the time for lovely gestures imo.

November 08, 2017, 02:35:08 PM
Reply #161

Toddacelli

Yeah but 20 mins though?

Probably intense training, followed by 20 mins something lighter with the kids, followed by upping the intensity again.

That's how I'd do it and it would fit in perfectly well with training for any game, big or small.

You need changes of pace, mini-breaks, lighter stuff interspersed with the hardcore training or you burn your players out too quickly.

I've faith that a well established top flight European club knows how to run a training session.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

November 08, 2017, 03:23:40 PM
Reply #162

BlueForYou

Well done, Unsy, you tell 'em - if they're not interested, get out

Start how you mean to go on and if that's Unsy's style of management, let him continue until the end of the season

Bilic asked his players what he did wrong, they told him he wasn't hard/tough enough

No wonder West Ham fans wanted Koeman

With you all the way, Unsy - don't weaken

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

November 08, 2017, 03:57:56 PM
Reply #163

everton1952

I am not linking them. Just saying that people who deny news all have screw loose. You seem the type.
You should change your name on this site to "blockhead", then people would be more understanding when you write something stupid.

November 08, 2017, 06:35:02 PM
Reply #164

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah but 20 mins though?

Probably intense training, followed by 20 mins something lighter with the kids, followed by upping the intensity again.

That's how I'd do it and it would fit in perfectly well with training for any game, big or small.

You need changes of pace, mini-breaks, lighter stuff interspersed with the hardcore training or you burn your players out too quickly.

I've faith that a well established top flight European club knows how to run a training session.

I wouldn’t trust everton with a toaster and two slices of hovis at the moment mate.