January 23, 2018, 07:59:45 PM

Author Topic: Mirallas and schneiderlin sent home..  (Read 8391 times)

November 27, 2017, 03:16:11 PM
Reply #180

therealdunc

Marvelous last season, an abomination this. He should be right at the back of line behind Besic to start

Marvellous?

He had 2 good games , letís be honest about it.

The last laugh might be Evertonís.
If he is dropped into the U23s or benched until May, he can say goodbye to his place in the French World Cup squad.

He is nervous about this, he mentioned last month he was concerned Evertonís poor form might reflect badly on him  lolol

Classic high opinion of himself!
Blue

November 27, 2017, 03:20:58 PM
Reply #181

Lxxx

Most over-rated player in the squad. He played 8 decent games for us when he joined from Man U before picking up a calf injury and was in and out of the side till the end of the season when he recovered. This season he's been shocking. £24m for 8 decent games? I get the impression he thinks he's better than he is.

November 27, 2017, 04:18:15 PM
Reply #182

Faceatthefence

Most over-rated player in the squad. He played 8 decent games for us when he joined from Man U before picking up a calf injury and was in and out of the side till the end of the season when he recovered. This season he's been shocking. £24m for 8 decent games? I get the impression he thinks he's better than he is.
Give praise to mourinho for sending him and rooney down the east lancs,we really need to learn through history 90% of traffic our way is shite.Only kanchelskis gave us service,meanwhile lukaku and rooney 1 make worldeys.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

November 27, 2017, 04:25:28 PM
Reply #183

Waltzer

Give praise to mourinho for sending him and rooney down the east lancs,we really need to learn through history 90% of traffic our way is shite.Only kanchelskis gave us service,meanwhile lukaku and rooney 1 make worldeys.

Think thats a bit harsh on Pip

November 27, 2017, 04:31:38 PM
Reply #184

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He’s never getting anywhere near the France squad so I don’t think he’ll worry about that.

Genuinely thought he was one of the best holding DM’s in the league at Southampton and was really pleased we bought him.

But he’s been extremely bad this year and seems to hide from responsibility even more than James McCarthy, if that is in fact possible.

I reckon go and get William Carvalho in Jan and get this loser out the club ASAP
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 27, 2017, 04:35:23 PM
Reply #185

Major Clanger

But heís been extremely bad this year and seems to hide from responsibility even more than James McCarthy, if that is in fact possible.

That's because James McCarthy only hides in possession.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

November 27, 2017, 04:37:46 PM
Reply #186

Faceatthefence

Think thats a bit harsh on Pip
Possibly but nah,agricultural at best.Unless you think his floatball would go down in the annals of goodison legends.Oh and he was moyseys bitch.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

November 27, 2017, 04:52:52 PM
Reply #187

Waltzer

Possibly but nah,agricultural at best.Unless you think his floatball would go down in the annals of goodison legends.Oh and he was moyseys bitch.

No but I think he represented the club admirably, was club Captain and always gave his all (even if he was limited). If you had someone with his leadership qualities on the pitch at the moment we'd probably be doing a lot better than we are

November 27, 2017, 05:00:05 PM
Reply #188

therealdunc

Phil Neville was awful

Every February he would come out with Ďare season starts nowí

No one ever told the idiot the season started in August
Blue