September 25, 2018, 05:59:41 AM

Author Topic: Mirallas and schneiderlin sent home..  (Read 12033 times)

November 06, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
Read 12033 times

Gash

Global Moderator
Disappointed in Schneiderlin, I'm a big fan but he's been shite and if his attiude in training is poor as well then he needs to have a word with himself. I'm sure there was stories at Southampton of a questionable attitude as well?

Mirallas can fuck off though, this is a recurring problem, he's had fallouts with every manager since he's been here and probably a few team mates as well. He's not done enough over the last couple of years to have an ego, his attitude's been rotten for a while now.

November 07, 2017, 04:49:58 AM
Reply #1

Gash

Global Moderator
Does anyone actually have any proof that this happened or are you all just getting your knickers in a twist based on gossip/rumour ?

It's been widely reported in most of the papers and media. There's probably varying degrees of what happened but I don't think there's any doubt that something pretty poor has happened with the two of them.

November 07, 2017, 05:06:51 AM
Reply #2

Gash

Global Moderator
If it is in the papers and on social media they must be guilty so get the rope out. What more proof do you want?

There's a poster on here who clearly has a contact within the club and mentioned it in the matchday thread before anyone else knew about it. It's quite obvious that something has happened.