November 23, 2017, 08:02:59 AM

Author Topic: Mirallas and schneiderlin sent home..  (Read 5577 times)

November 06, 2017, 05:48:16 AM
Read 5577 times

Gash

Global Moderator
Disappointed in Schneiderlin, I'm a big fan but he's been shite and if his attiude in training is poor as well then he needs to have a word with himself. I'm sure there was stories at Southampton of a questionable attitude as well?

Mirallas can fuck off though, this is a recurring problem, he's had fallouts with every manager since he's been here and probably a few team mates as well. He's not done enough over the last couple of years to have an ego, his attitude's been rotten for a while now.

deCoubertin

November 06, 2017, 05:48:25 AM
Reply #1

toshyboy

.. from training apparently for lack of effort

http://www.skysports.com/share/11115901

November 06, 2017, 05:52:54 AM
Reply #2

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Disappointed in Schneiderlin, I'm a big fan but he's been shite and if his attiude in training is poor as well then he needs to have a word with himself. I'm sure there was stories at Southampton of a questionable attitude as well?

Mirallas can fuck off though, this is a recurring problem, he's had fallouts with every manager since he's been here and probably a few team mates as well. He's not done enough over the last couple of years to have an ego, his attitude's been rotten for a while now.

Same here mate. I hope Morgan sorts himself out and we see the player that came in January. Mirallas has been dead to me for a long time
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 06, 2017, 05:59:23 AM
Reply #3

Tinga

Shame about Schneiderlin, really liked him when he first came.

November 06, 2017, 06:00:15 AM
Reply #4

Heisenberg

Mirralas is a waste of space. I'm not even being dramatic but if he even half of the desire of someone like niasse he'd have been one of the better players in prem history. All the technical ability but a horrid stinking attitude. Should have got rid years ago

November 06, 2017, 06:05:22 AM
Reply #5

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Being sent home from training finally makes Mirallas useless enough to officially be labeled as completely useless.

November 06, 2017, 06:10:12 AM
Reply #6

Heisenberg

The thing I noticed with Koeman was that although he was this no nonsense type who took no messing. It was never to his favoured players. Schniderline and martina were immune to it. Can't imagine Morgan taking well to it either, can see him leaving in Jan. I won't be gutted about that

November 06, 2017, 06:16:11 AM
Reply #7

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Honestly, upgrades are needed in both areas anyway. Even if Morgan turned it around - suspect mentality cannot be allowed in the middle of the pitch.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 06, 2017, 06:29:29 AM
Reply #8

GrantyBoy78

Drama we donít need

November 06, 2017, 06:38:12 AM
Reply #9

kramer0

I'm shocked at how quickly things have flipped for Schneiderlin here. I thought he would be our most reliable player this season given his safe but super-accurate passing, strong positional sense, and the fact that our midfield looked lost without him in the second half of last season. There's absolutely no defending him, though. He looked totally off the pace in pre-season, he's regularly been hiding from the ball in situations where we really need him to get a hold of it, and now he's quit on his teammates. I agree with the general sentiment of giving players second chances but that's going to be a hard sell for the rest of the squad. They needed him during this stretch, especially today, and he was nowhere to be found. I don't think there's a way back from that. It stings that little bit extra because he's a Champions League quality defensive midfielder when he's bothered. Hopefully, we can sell him to a decent club abroad and recoup at least half of what we paid.

Mirallas has made no secret about wanting out and he should finally get his move on the back of this. That new contract didn't work for either side. I'm not sure why we offered it or why he signed it.

November 06, 2017, 07:14:03 AM
Reply #10

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Heís a cheese eating surrender monkey.

I get the cheese eating part though. Cheese is awesome.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

November 06, 2017, 09:44:29 AM
Reply #11

bluenuck

Heís a cheese eating surrender monkey.

I get the cheese eating part though. Cheese is awesome.

Ah, I love the British. You guys never let anyone off the hook. Even if it was ~75 years ago. Lol

November 06, 2017, 11:39:10 AM
Reply #12

Bwana

Ah, I love the British. You guys never let anyone off the hook. Even if it was ~75 years ago. Lol

Yeah. And what about that fucker Mirallas? He's Belgian. Those guys already did let Napoleon wander around their country and it took Wellington to chase him outta there. Not even mentioning Adolf's posse...

They have good chocolate and beer though.
Well there may be no score, but there's certainly no lack of excitement here. As you can see, Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "Name go in book". And this is Nietzsche's third booking in four games.

November 06, 2017, 11:49:53 AM
Reply #13

Bluedylan

There's still a way back for Morgan imo. Kev can fuck right off though.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

November 06, 2017, 11:50:11 AM
Reply #14

bluenuck

Yeah. And what about that fucker Mirallas? He's Belgian. Those guys already did let Napoleon wander around their country and it took Wellington to chase him outta there. Not even mentioning Adolf's posse...

They have good chocolate and beer though.

Funny thing, I'm actually related to the dukes of Wellington. Either my grandma is lying to me or it's actually true. I've never actually dug around to see if it is.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 11:51:24 AM by bluenuck »