November 24, 2017, 05:23:30 PM

Author Topic: Mirallas and schneiderlin sent home..  (Read 5693 times)

November 06, 2017, 12:34:49 PM
Reply #15

BlueBeagle

Got to be more to Schniderlins transformation from player to a pile of dog shite in the space of a few months.

And then to not pull your weight in training to try and sort yourself out to the point of being told to get out of training by the (caretaker) manager?l

deCoubertin

November 06, 2017, 01:09:39 PM
Reply #16

MmmBlueRamirez

Rather play Beni than Morgan.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

November 06, 2017, 01:15:34 PM
Reply #17

bluenuck

Rather play Beni than Morgan.

Let's not get carried away. Morgan is a good player on his day. We can use him. We gotta get his head right. Beni has potential, but we need players in their prime playing well right now.

November 06, 2017, 01:20:28 PM
Reply #18

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Funny thing, I'm actually related to the dukes of Wellington. Either my grandma is lying to me or it's actually true. I've never actually dug around to see if it is.

She means the pub in Cardiff City Centre
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 06, 2017, 01:22:47 PM
Reply #19

bluenuck

She means the pub in Cardiff City Centre

Where's Cardiff? ;)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 01:26:59 PM by bluenuck »

November 06, 2017, 01:35:15 PM
Reply #20

therealdunc

Schneiderlin isnít that good , time to be honest about our players
Blue

November 06, 2017, 02:14:26 PM
Reply #21

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Thought he was a good buy at the time, thought he was superb at Southampton but he just doesnít seem to want it at the minute. Canít afford so many ball shy CMís at the club.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 06, 2017, 02:18:17 PM
Reply #22

Bigjmill

Schneiderlin acting the way he is doing is the only reason we actually do miss Barry.
REMOVED FOOTER TO SHUT Sir Stealth Up !

November 06, 2017, 02:18:51 PM
Reply #23

74Blue

When you are struggling at the wrong end of the table, you need players who will roll up their sleeves and go to war. Would you put your faith in Mirallas or Schniederlin to do that?
In the position that we are currently in, struggling to get results, Niasse is ten times the player that Mirallas will ever be. Despite his limitations as a footballer, you can pretty much guarantee that he would run through walls to score goals and would crawl over broken glass just to play. That is the sort of attitude that pulls a team out of trouble. That is the sort of character we need right now, not half arsed prima donnas.

November 06, 2017, 02:20:24 PM
Reply #24

Lxxx

There's still a way back for Morgan imo. Kev can fuck right off though.

Wouldnít be arsed if we didnít see Morgan again in a shirt. Apart from a decent run of half a dozen games when he signed heís flattered to deceive for me.

If we can recoup £20m Iíd hope Walsh can sign someone who is mentally tough enough to play the position.

November 06, 2017, 02:20:58 PM
Reply #25

Hawkandro

Wonder if MS's issues stem from Koeman going?

Was made up when we signed him, but he can be sold in January for all I care now. Utterly useless this season. Mate in work is a Utd season ticket holder and said exactly the same thing; was made up originally, then realised quickly it wasn't working out.

Maybe Southampton just got lucky with him.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

November 06, 2017, 02:23:41 PM
Reply #26

Macca77

Get rid of both in January, pair of shithouses

November 06, 2017, 02:26:50 PM
Reply #27

GrantyBoy78

Typical of the modern footballer; thinks heís too good to be scraping around the bottom of the table yet heís complicit in us being down there.

November 06, 2017, 02:28:32 PM
Reply #28

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Get rid of both in January, pair of shithouses
Spot on mate. There attitude is so bad its unbelievable

November 06, 2017, 02:32:18 PM
Reply #29

Lxxx

£30m for the pair and move on.