November 16, 2018, 03:18:03 PM

Author Topic: Mirallas and schneiderlin sent home..  (Read 12650 times)

November 07, 2017, 02:45:31 PM
Reply #15

Lxxx

Really pissed me off this, if any of us did what these two did and just walked out of our jobs then we would be sacked there and then, but footballers can do whatever the fuck they want, they know they will get a telling off and a fine at worst, its a massive piss take, both should be thrown out of the club immediately
Me or you don't have a registration fee worth millions on our head though. Which is the reason footballers can do whatever they do and clubs have to suck it up instead of binning them there and then.

November 07, 2017, 03:18:37 PM
Reply #16

Lxxx

What’s the actual deal with the injured kids angle here?

Are they putting on training (non serious) sessions?
Yeh didn't quite get that myself.

November 07, 2017, 03:20:37 PM
Reply #17

Lxxx

Letting the kids hold 20 minutes worth of the session to help then into coaching if the injury is career ending is how I read it.

If it really is a token gesture of goodwill by the club to boost some young kids morale then I would imagine Dunc would have been tempted to drag them both over by their throats if everyone would agree to look the other way.

November 07, 2017, 04:39:57 PM
Reply #18

Lxxx

Not really sure I buy this injured kids coaching session thing. Doesn't really sound appropriate for a team in the shit where every minute on the training ground counts.

I'm sure it's not every day.

November 07, 2017, 07:36:33 PM
Reply #19

Lxxx

I have to restore the truth after some articles in the medias.
I was not excluded of the squad due to a lack of commitment during training this was a manager Decision And I was frustrated as I am fully committed in Everton since arriving in 2012 and I can’t accept our actual ranking....I apologize to the president and owner, my team mates and the manager for not being able to cope at that moment with my frustration.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbMcGYYhnaZ/?hl=en&taken-by=kmirallas11

He just sounds like one of those misunderstood nice guys.

November 07, 2017, 09:14:06 PM
Reply #20

Lxxx

For both players to come out with statements suggests someone has had a word in their ear and told them that damage limitation might not be such a bad thing. There's enough in this to suggest something went on though of course no-one knows what, but to dump both from the match day squad and have a local paper adamant in it's sources means there's no smoke without fire.

November 24, 2017, 09:09:36 PM
Reply #21

Lxxx

No-one is gonna pay him what we pay him so he can sit here and laugh all he likes for the next however many years and collect a few more million. We're stuck with him unfortunately.

November 24, 2017, 11:07:30 PM
Reply #22

Lxxx

Marvelous last season, an abomination this. He should be right at the back of line behind Besic to start

Whooooaaaa.....!!!! I don't know about that pal.

November 27, 2017, 03:20:58 PM
Reply #23

Lxxx

Most over-rated player in the squad. He played 8 decent games for us when he joined from Man U before picking up a calf injury and was in and out of the side till the end of the season when he recovered. This season he's been shocking. £24m for 8 decent games? I get the impression he thinks he's better than he is.