November 16, 2019, 05:36:36 AM

Author Topic: Crystal Palace v Everton - Sat 18th November - 3pm  (Read 30027 times)

November 18, 2017, 09:21:06 AM
Reply #135

Cuttyblue

Looks like we're not on TV tomorrow @Evertonian in NC Only on Gold. And they're only showing one live game now at a time I see to force people to pay the extra $50. Bastards.

Y, for us in the States, we shouldn't be surprised. We pay these huge cable companies $150 a month... NBC gives us a taste of every Everton match every week, just to pull it away and ask for MOAR $$.

F**k off.  Is there such a thing as "cord cutting" back in Blighty for our local Blues?  I'm ready to make the move on that... the only reason I pay these bastards was for Everton.  I don't really need HBO - HBO can eat a ****.

I'm happy to listen to the official site audio from now on, COYB, rant over.

November 18, 2017, 09:27:56 AM
Reply #136

cantoffee

Pickford Kenny Baines Keane Jags Schniderlin Gueye Lennon Davies Lookman Niasse
In theory should be solid and tough to break down which is probably the right move.

Davies given license to roam forward and probably hope that with the pace of Lennon, Lookman, and Niasse that we can hit them on the break.

Looking forward to this!

November 18, 2017, 12:18:40 PM
Reply #137

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
No Rooney or Sig. interesting. Not a happy camp I reckon. Hope Klaasen gets to play some minutes. Great technical ability
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 18, 2017, 01:46:23 PM
Reply #138

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Getting married on Saturday so thinking of lashing a wedge on the mighty blues for some super wedding day luck.

Get the fuck outa town. Didnt realise it was gonna happen let alone happening  today.

Ive always had the feeling your missus was some A1 tail.

November 18, 2017, 02:01:55 PM
Reply #139

ally2

That's a pretty horrible team but maybe that's the plan?  Looks like he wants pace to counter palace's obvious strengths but with some solidity behind learning from the Leicester experience. Can't see where any goals are coming from though. I reckon it'll be cagey for the most part, they'll score then Unsworth will throw it all out the window and run back to Rooney and Sigurdsson to save something.

November 18, 2017, 02:13:53 PM
Reply #140

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Should be a solid set up.

Worried about passing but if were just sitting deep then it wont be too much of an issue unless we go behind.

November 18, 2017, 02:19:09 PM
Reply #141

Ih8redshite

November 18, 2017, 03:33:12 PM
Reply #142

sam of the south

Getting married on Saturday so thinking of lashing a wedge on the mighty blues for some super wedding day luck.

Aww, Brapster, that's awesome 😃

Big congratulations to you both 🥂

Put some pics up, man (no, not @TheTone style pics!)

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

November 18, 2017, 03:52:50 PM
Reply #143

sam of the south

Lennon Niasse Lookman tomorrow.

Benni and Besic joining Vlasic in the u-23s

That is a real shame, and quite bemusing.

Maybe the Big Joe rumours are correct after all.

I thought Baningime was doing well, especially with his positional discipline.

And Vlasic was probably our standout performer under Koeman, strong running, busy, direct, good passing.

They have actually been the two main players, along with Lookman and the incomparable Niasse, that have given me a glimmer of hope this season.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

November 18, 2017, 03:58:53 PM
Reply #144

Blue Lagoon

NSNO Subscriber
Good luck Brap
(Zoolander)

November 18, 2017, 05:04:27 PM
Reply #145

DannyR

Hopefully we can get our first win away. Got a bad feeling about this though. As my ticket got lost in the post, so I have to collect it.

Win 0-1 Niasse

November 18, 2017, 05:19:18 PM
Reply #146

Django

Supposedly Sig or Rooney now in for Davies.

Im pretty happy about that, more shape added to the mid.

Pickford
Kenny Keane Jags Baines
Schneiderlin Gueye
Lennon Sig Lookman
Niasse

November 18, 2017, 05:42:32 PM
Reply #147

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Y, for us in the States, we shouldn't be surprised. We pay these huge cable companies $150 a month... NBC gives us a taste of every Everton match every week, just to pull it away and ask for MOAR $$.

F**k off.  Is there such a thing as "cord cutting" back in Blighty for our local Blues?  I'm ready to make the move on that... the only reason I pay these bastards was for Everton.  I don't really need HBO - HBO can eat a ****.

I'm happy to listen to the official site audio from now on, COYB, rant over.

There'll be a free streaming feed come up on here somewhere. I'm with you, and I'd quite happily cut cable myself, and stick to Netflix, Hulu etc and the free channels, but the rest of the family still watches it.

The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Dont wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope. Barack Obama

November 18, 2017, 05:45:42 PM
Reply #148

Everton Mint

Main thing today is to avoid defeat and keep Palace well behind us. I would take the draw now.

November 18, 2017, 05:55:29 PM
Reply #149

SANA_DR0

Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....