December 11, 2018, 01:34:43 PM

Author Topic: Crystal Palace v Everton - Sat 18th November - 3pm  (Read 20667 times)

November 09, 2017, 12:42:17 AM
Read 20667 times

KoemansNumberTens

Think we have to see lookman from the start. As erratic as he is he's also probably our biggest attacking threat.

November 18, 2017, 06:31:00 PM
Reply #1

KoemansNumberTens

Be nice to out play them. To actually come off deserving the points. We start playing well we'll start getting results. Today's the day for us to actually control a game of football

November 18, 2017, 08:07:41 PM
Reply #2

KoemansNumberTens

Great that lookman is in. Great that we've found sandro and he's made the bench. Great that Morgan is back so at least the door is open to them he fell out with

November 18, 2017, 08:54:52 PM
Reply #3

KoemansNumberTens

Hoping for a Sandro cameo. I still think he could have something to offer (I realize Im in the minority though).

Totally agree.

November 18, 2017, 08:57:24 PM
Reply #4

KoemansNumberTens

Anyone with a decent stream??

November 18, 2017, 09:03:46 PM
Reply #5

KoemansNumberTens

Well thats fucking shocking. That minute is better football than weve played all fucking season. Think my 5 a side team would look good against us. OH and Pickford pushes way too much back into trouble

November 18, 2017, 09:23:40 PM
Reply #6

KoemansNumberTens

Painful trying to find a decent stream these days, even the 1s you guys say are working dont for me

November 18, 2017, 09:27:44 PM
Reply #7

KoemansNumberTens

They are deffo clamping down. Then the streams still left are over-used.

Id happily pay a couple of hundred quid for the 38 Everton games. Im not paying for 8 everton games and a load of shite I wont watch though

November 18, 2017, 09:37:22 PM
Reply #9

KoemansNumberTens

Everyone wants to be a bit snobby but at some stage people might need to be realistic about where we are and accept Allardyce. We are currently terrible. Weve been 2nd best in every league game this season. Thats not just relegation form its almost unheard of its so bad

November 18, 2017, 09:40:21 PM
Reply #10

KoemansNumberTens

We all just assume we "cant" go down
we fookin well can, and if we do, we could as easily do a Leeds as anything else
Fact is, right now, Everton are probably the worst team in the league

Comfortably the worst side in the league. Surely theres not another side who hasnt outplayed anyone this season?

November 18, 2017, 09:41:48 PM
Reply #11

KoemansNumberTens

Just.  No.  Fucking.  Way.

- American Snob

We could easily go down. We are in desperate trouble in terms of what weve seen. The only arguement against it is we are everton we'll be alright

November 18, 2017, 09:43:43 PM
Reply #12

KoemansNumberTens

Sigurdsson is shite. Are we all on the same page on him now? Does absolutely nothing. Perhaps 1 of the worst signings ever

November 18, 2017, 09:47:43 PM
Reply #13

KoemansNumberTens

There are innumerable other professional managers who can keep us up comfortably without being corrupt anti-footballing self-promoting assholes who will set us back 3 years, minimum.  And ruin our good name in the process.

Not saying we couldn't go down if things spiralled and we did nothing about it.

See this not saying we couldnt is denial. We have been shocking week in and week out. Theres nowhere for it to spiral to. We need a big upturn on this not to.

If youre the better team every week you almost certainly win the league. If youre 2nd best every week...... You get fucking relegated

OOOOOOoo Niasse/ I fucking love him

November 18, 2017, 09:49:41 PM
Reply #14

KoemansNumberTens

Remember when people said he wasn't good enough to be part of our squad.

In fairness thats when we were daft enough to think we had a decent squad.