October 16, 2018, 05:32:03 AM

Author Topic: Crystal Palace v Everton - Sat 18th November - 3pm  (Read 19243 times)

November 09, 2017, 02:28:36 AM
Read 19243 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Prefer seeing Niasse on the subs bench and coming on around 60 minutes to be energetic and push their defence and confuse the shit out of everyone.

Would like to see something of Sandro too.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

November 16, 2017, 11:44:56 PM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Shame Unsie sticks with the few he had under him in the youth set up only....i fear for Vlasic ,Sandro and any other who's been pushed out since he took over.

It's only a temporary thing. I doubt he'll get the job permanently. Then all the players should be given a clean slate and prove themselves worthy again. Just like the new manager.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

November 17, 2017, 12:07:18 AM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Shame they never got one under Rhino though ,I expected a bit more from him tbh.

True. But I guess he's going with what he knows. But a few weeks out won't harm any of them. They'll come back fresh and... like new signings :)

November 18, 2017, 12:10:07 AM
Reply #3

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Pickford
Kenny Keane Jagielka Baines
Schneiderlin
Davies Beni Gueye
Rooney
Niasse

That's my guess

Some pace and energy in that side.

November 18, 2017, 05:34:32 AM
Reply #4

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Looks like we're not on TV tomorrow @Evertonian in NC Only on Gold. And they're only showing one live game now at a time I see to force people to pay the extra $50. Bastards.

November 18, 2017, 05:42:32 PM
Reply #5

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Y, for us in the States, we shouldn't be surprised. We pay these huge cable companies $150 a month... NBC gives us a taste of every Everton match every week, just to pull it away and ask for MOAR $$.

F**k off.  Is there such a thing as "cord cutting" back in Blighty for our local Blues?  I'm ready to make the move on that... the only reason I pay these bastards was for Everton.  I don't really need HBO - HBO can eat a ****.

I'm happy to listen to the official site audio from now on, COYB, rant over.

There'll be a free streaming feed come up on here somewhere. I'm with you, and I'd quite happily cut cable myself, and stick to Netflix, Hulu etc and the free channels, but the rest of the family still watches it.

November 18, 2017, 08:19:11 PM
Reply #6

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Where was Sandro when they found him? And who is the culprit who tried to find him?

They found him where Mirallas was after he'd walked out the door.

November 18, 2017, 08:22:12 PM
Reply #7

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Looks a balanced team finally. Can really see where we spent too much money in the summer in the wrong areas.

A part of me wants Niasse coming off the bench though, but hopefully that's where he'll be coming from once we buy a decent striker in Jan. That's not a slight at Niasse, I just think he's better option for us off the bench.

November 18, 2017, 08:24:59 PM
Reply #8

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Hoping for a Sandro cameo. I still think he could have something to offer (I realize Im in the minority though).

I don't see any reason why Sandro can't make it with us. Once we have a good balanced team gaining confidence, he can be eased in. I definitely think he can contribute something for us.

November 18, 2017, 08:46:29 PM
Reply #9

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Take Rooney out of the team, and you get a better balance. Hopefully this will prove to be on kick off.

November 18, 2017, 08:49:24 PM
Reply #10

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Amazing how much Rooney's "star" has fallen.

November 18, 2017, 09:00:07 PM
Reply #11

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
It'll be 2-0 Palace then. Zaha and Townsend never scored against us.

November 18, 2017, 09:02:32 PM
Reply #12

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

November 18, 2017, 09:03:28 PM
Reply #13

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Take Rooney out of the team, and you get a better balance. Hopefully this will prove to be on kick off.

Maybe not lol

November 18, 2017, 09:06:25 PM
Reply #14

blargins

NSNO Subscriber