October 16, 2018, 05:30:55 AM

Author Topic: Crystal Palace v Everton - Sat 18th November - 3pm  (Read 19242 times)

November 08, 2017, 11:07:16 PM
Read 19242 times

D15TIN

I know this is early, but bored in work

Think we need to stick with the XI that played the last 20-30minutes against Watford, Rooneys got to have a spell on the bench now. This is a good opportunity to end our poor away form, got to avoid defeat and put together a run of form with West Ham at home after this.

Pickford

Kenny Jagielka Keane Baines

Gana Davies

Lennon        Lookman

Calvert-Lewin

Niasse

1-0 Niasse
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 11:08:28 PM by D15TIN »

November 09, 2017, 10:52:30 PM
Reply #1

D15TIN

Good to see. I really like Kenny, but I still think this is a game to take him out of the line of fire. Zaha is the most fouled player in the league for a reason, and we need a player with a little more experience in there.

Kenny in the home games is a great option, but away from home he needs to be protected.

Holgates been fucking dogshite all season

November 11, 2017, 12:48:57 AM
Reply #2

D15TIN

1-3

Benteke followed by a Niasse perfect hat-trick - arse, face, balls
HHAHA

November 11, 2017, 12:50:02 AM
Reply #3

D15TIN

No not at all personally he's awful .. .despite loads thinking he's the second coming ...but hey Rhino is his buddy so...
In all honesty I think unsworths the only one who would drop him - Not a chance the likes of allardyce or dyche would

November 13, 2017, 09:49:30 PM
Reply #4

D15TIN

We should be aiming for all 3 points against the bottom team. One point will just confirm that we are at their level and the reality is although we are playing poorly atm we are able to do much more with the squad we have. Must go for the win and I think we will win it.
Im sure we will go for the win, a draw wouldn't be the worst result away from home though - provided we then followed it up with a home win against west ham, need to start a run of good form

November 15, 2017, 11:09:27 PM
Reply #5

D15TIN

Anyone heard anything regarding Bolasie, Coleman or Barkley injuries?

Heard bolasie was back in full training this week with the rest of the squad?

November 16, 2017, 12:38:50 AM
Reply #6

D15TIN

Probably just before Christmas before Bolasie, Coleman and Barkley return.

Also I know he's not as highly rated but considering lack of options in defence, there seems to have been no update with regards to Funes Mori's progress.
Think mori might be out the season, you know it's bad when he would likely walk straight in to the side

November 16, 2017, 01:06:39 AM
Reply #7

D15TIN

It’s a shame for the lads who have long term injuries I get the feeling they loose a bit of something. Very rare come back as was
I expect coleman to be fine, he's a fighter and wont shirk any challenge or anything like that, Bolasies probably more of a worry as he's a sprinter and could easily pull up again

November 16, 2017, 10:48:46 PM
Reply #8

D15TIN

Vlasic should be on the bench minimum. Very highly rated player, give him game time. He looked like a solid hard worker which is what Unsy was after
keeps hold of the ball better than most aswell