November 22, 2017, 08:00:35 AM

Author Topic: Crystal Palace v Everton - Sat 18th November - 3pm  (Read 7990 times)

November 09, 2017, 10:52:30 PM
Reply #30

D15TIN

Good to see. I really like Kenny, but I still think this is a game to take him out of the line of fire. Zaha is the most fouled player in the league for a reason, and we need a player with a little more experience in there.

Kenny in the home games is a great option, but away from home he needs to be protected.

Holgates been fucking dogshite all season

November 09, 2017, 11:06:57 PM
Reply #31

BlueForYou

There is no slow and easy way to learn, one way and one way only: keep playing, game after game, home and away

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

November 09, 2017, 11:49:54 PM
Reply #32

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah Holgate gets done on the regular himself. Did well against Sane though if I remember correctly?

I think stick with Kenny while heís hit form, and put Lennon on that side as well to double up.

Baines and Vlasic or Lookman on the other.

These are dogshite but have turned it around a bit and will fancy themselves at home against us. If they beat us they drag us right into it.

To be honest, I dunno, donít really fancy us here with our current away record. Draw wouldnít be terrible but every win is gold dust atm in my opinion.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 10, 2017, 12:08:13 AM
Reply #33

GrantyBoy78

Good to see. I really like Kenny, but I still think this is a game to take him out of the line of fire. Zaha is the most fouled player in the league for a reason, and we need a player with a little more experience in there.

Kenny in the home games is a great option, but away from home he needs to be protected.
Benteke will try to peel off our CBs and target Kenny in the air, too.

November 10, 2017, 12:16:55 AM
Reply #34

gizzblue

Keep Rooney Williams and Davies on the bench for me ...they have been way out of sorts. ...get Vlasic back in and give Sandro a run ....But Rhino will stick with the norm narrow start then attack either when behind by a goal or after the hour .

November 10, 2017, 03:08:35 AM
Reply #35

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

To be fair thatís the one area where I think heís stood out.

Think heís better in the air than Holgate in that heís a bit more physical and decent positioning.

November 10, 2017, 01:56:57 PM
Reply #36

mikey_blue

Always count on a striker to come back from an Injury lay off and score against us.

November 10, 2017, 02:58:12 PM
Reply #37

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Pickford
Kenny Jags Keane Baines

Beni
Gueye Sigurdsson

Lennon Niasse Rooney

Sort of donít know what Iím doing here. Want one sitting and two energetic fellas, and I want I guess Niasse on the pitch cause man scores goals so thatís like a fluid top 3 that presses and ya rooney false 9 looking for Niasse and sig to get beyond him or Lennon on the break.

I think that team gets beat and hopefully unsie has more of an idea than me!

Do we all really think Rooney deserves to start ?

November 10, 2017, 03:46:59 PM
Reply #38

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Can't wait for these to go down.

Horrible place to go.

November 10, 2017, 04:45:13 PM
Reply #39

GrantyBoy78

Can't wait for these to go down.

Horrible place to go.
Theyíll beat us

November 10, 2017, 05:41:31 PM
Reply #40

Toddacelli

1-3

Benteke followed by a Niasse perfect hat-trick - arse, face, balls

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

November 10, 2017, 09:16:14 PM
Reply #41

blue1948

1-3

Now that would be worth a bet ,good odds for sure.

November 10, 2017, 09:19:42 PM
Reply #42

blue1948

The blue in me says Rooney must find a place in this side ,he is so much more of a player than the rest ,a place for Vlasic ,Sandro on as sub and I am a happy man . Oh and Ademola to run the legs off them first half.

November 10, 2017, 10:23:33 PM
Reply #43

gizzblue

Do we all really think Rooney deserves to start ?
No not at all personally he's awful .. .despite loads thinking he's the second coming ...but hey Rhino is his buddy so...

November 11, 2017, 12:48:57 AM
Reply #44

D15TIN

1-3

HHAHA