October 21, 2018, 10:29:19 AM

Author Topic: Crystal Palace v Everton - Sat 18th November - 3pm  (Read 19368 times)

November 10, 2017, 12:16:55 AM
Read 19368 times

gizzblue

Keep Rooney Williams and Davies on the bench for me ...they have been way out of sorts. ...get Vlasic back in and give Sandro a run ....But Rhino will stick with the norm narrow start then attack either when behind by a goal or after the hour .

November 10, 2017, 10:23:33 PM
Reply #1

gizzblue

Do we all really think Rooney deserves to start ?
No not at all personally he's awful .. .despite loads thinking he's the second coming ...but hey Rhino is his buddy so...

November 11, 2017, 01:03:08 AM
Reply #2

gizzblue

In all honesty I think unsworths the only one who would drop him - Not a chance the likes of allardyce or dyche would
Here's hoping ....I would love to be proven wrong but imho he's no good for us .

November 16, 2017, 10:51:11 PM
Reply #3

gizzblue

Vlasic should be on the bench minimum. Very highly rated player, give him game time. He looked like a solid hard worker which is what Unsy was after
Shame Unsie sticks with the few he had under him in the youth set up only....i fear for Vlasic ,Sandro and any other who's been pushed out since he took over.

November 17, 2017, 12:03:02 AM
Reply #4

gizzblue

It's only a temporary thing. I doubt he'll get the job permanently. Then all the players should be given a clean slate and prove themselves worthy again. Just like the new manager.
Shame they never got one under Rhino though ,I expected a bit more from him tbh.

November 18, 2017, 08:33:47 PM
Reply #5

gizzblue

Good team ...better than expected tbh....Sandro needs minutes he has a lot to offer ,glad to see Lookman still scratching my head over the Vlasic thing ....is it obvs Think doesn't like him as a player ?.

November 18, 2017, 08:48:11 PM
Reply #6

gizzblue

Rooney ought to be in place of Schneiderlin, who has shown us next to nothing this season. 

COYB, how about a first half goal?
Is that you Ronald ?.
He would just get in everyone's way ...the way the team is set up adding him would lead to an unbalanced starting team ....yet again .

November 18, 2017, 08:56:08 PM
Reply #7

gizzblue

I hope I'm wrong, but who is going to provide the forward passing without Rooney? 

Balance is great and all, but I fear we're getting to the end of the 1st half with 0-1 shots on target.

*EDIT*

Streams, anyone, as soon as you find a good one?
Gylfi without Rooney is a different player ....Lennon and Lookman are there to stifle their wingers trying to go the other way ...but Lennon gets forward plenty and opens space in the middle ....rekon we will thrive without Rooney in the way .

November 18, 2017, 09:45:15 PM
Reply #8

gizzblue

Anthony Taylor has realised that we're Everton now ...and is making up for the bad pen decision.

November 19, 2017, 06:00:42 PM
Reply #9

gizzblue

We got outplayed by the bottom team, they carved us open time after time.
How did we not lose?

How did we score a goal let alone 2?

thankyou King Niasse!
Imho ...if we had two players in their pomp of form like Zaha and Loftus Cheek it would drag the rest of our shite up to scratch.