November 21, 2017, 05:21:16 AM

Author Topic: Crystal Palace v Everton - Sat 18th November - 3pm  (Read 7847 times)

November 11, 2017, 12:50:02 AM
Reply #45

D15TIN

No not at all personally he's awful .. .despite loads thinking he's the second coming ...but hey Rhino is his buddy so...
In all honesty I think unsworths the only one who would drop him - Not a chance the likes of allardyce or dyche would

November 11, 2017, 01:03:08 AM
Reply #46

gizzblue

In all honesty I think unsworths the only one who would drop him - Not a chance the likes of allardyce or dyche would
Here's hoping ....I would love to be proven wrong but imho he's no good for us .

November 11, 2017, 02:55:41 AM
Reply #47

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Do we all really think Rooney deserves to start ?

Errm yeah it’s a fair question not his biggest fan myself, but at the same time hes one of the few with quality on the ball and a threat from both individual bits of ability or by being part of a move.

I do sort of think we’re going through what like 3 united managers went though which is like recognising his quality but slowly seeing that he’s actually a bit difficult to use at this point of his career despite his obvious quality and star factor.

Ultimately - capable of threat, and we lack that almost entirely, so he has to play regardless.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 11, 2017, 03:11:50 AM
Reply #48

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Simply simply lovely

November 11, 2017, 07:19:09 PM
Reply #49

blue slug

No prediction league this week?

November 12, 2017, 03:32:53 AM
Reply #50

blue slug

No because there’s no game this week i am an idiot, goodnight people

November 12, 2017, 02:23:06 PM
Reply #51

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah Holgate gets done on the regular himself. Did well against Sane though if I remember correctly?

I think stick with Kenny while he’s hit form, and put Lennon on that side as well to double up.

Baines and Vlasic or Lookman on the other.

These are dogshite but have turned it around a bit and will fancy themselves at home against us. If they beat us they drag us right into it.

To be honest, I dunno, don’t really fancy us here with our current away record. Draw wouldn’t be terrible but every win is gold dust atm in my opinion.

If these are "dogshite" with Zaha, Loftus Cheek and Benteke then I don't know what we are ? Hodgson is slowly getting them organised and a point would be a decent result, we were lucky to get three last week against Watford, if Cleveley hadn't missed we would still be in the drop zone.

November 12, 2017, 02:43:38 PM
Reply #52

Ramjam

If these are "dogshite" with Zaha, Loftus Cheek and Benteke then I don't know what we are ? Hodgson is slowly getting them organised and a point would be a decent result, we were lucky to get three last week against Watford, if Cleveley hadn't missed we would still be in the drop zone.

We should be aiming for all 3 points against the bottom team. One point will just confirm that we are at their level and the reality is although we are playing poorly atm we are able to do much more with the squad we have. Must go for the win and I think we will win it.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

November 12, 2017, 03:23:38 PM
Reply #53

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
We should be aiming for all 3 points against the bottom team. One point will just confirm that we are at their level and the reality is although we are playing poorly atm we are able to do much more with the squad we have. Must go for the win and I think we will win it.

Of course we should be aiming for three points, nobody would dispute that and we must go for the win but still maintain that a point is a realistic outcome given that we are no better than them on current form
and they have hone advantage.

November 12, 2017, 03:59:42 PM
Reply #54

Martip

Of course we should be aiming for three points, nobody would dispute that and we must go for the win but still maintain that a point is a realistic outcome given that we are no better than them on current form
and they have hone advantage.
Sad state of affairs ain't it that we we are considering whether home advantage will   come into play against the bottom team in the league.

November 12, 2017, 04:01:29 PM
Reply #55

Ramjam

Sad state of affairs ain't it that we we are considering whether home advantage will   come into play against the bottom team in the league.

Spot on my point exactly
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

November 12, 2017, 04:13:18 PM
Reply #56

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Yes, it is a sad state of affairs, agree entirely but as I said, where it not for a penalty miss we would be second bottom and yes, home advantage does play a significant part.

November 12, 2017, 04:59:06 PM
Reply #57

eugene

We have to hope that during the International break our staff have got there heads together and done some serious training ground work. For once I would hope Everton
Come back from the break stronger as opposed to the usual square one.

November 12, 2017, 10:42:33 PM
Reply #58

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

I absolutely 100% agree, both sides are dogshite but they have a squad more apt for staying in the prem at the moment, ours is fucking shot to bits.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 13, 2017, 12:08:27 AM
Reply #59

boothill

These have been a bit of a bogey team for us the last few seasons, Dann always has a blinder against us too