October 20, 2019, 09:43:35 PM

Author Topic: Crystal Palace v Everton - Sat 18th November - 3pm  (Read 28643 times)

November 10, 2017, 01:56:57 PM
Read 28643 times

mikey_blue

Benteke will try to peel off our CBs and target Kenny in the air, too.

Always count on a striker to come back from an Injury lay off and score against us.

November 16, 2017, 12:17:10 AM
Reply #1

mikey_blue

Anyone heard anything regarding Bolasie, Coleman or Barkley injuries?

Heard bolasie was back in full training this week with the rest of the squad?

Bolasie was back on Monday, I think Seamus took part in some light training with Ireland. there's pictures on the internet. Not heard anything on Ross, Can't see him coming back.

November 16, 2017, 12:31:20 AM
Reply #2

mikey_blue

Probably just before Christmas before Bolasie, Coleman and Barkley return.

Also I know he's not as highly rated but considering lack of options in defence, there seems to have been no update with regards to Funes Mori's progress.

Initial reports said that he was out for the season.

November 16, 2017, 01:22:44 AM
Reply #3

mikey_blue

Doesn’t it take 2 years to get back to ‘full health’ if you get Bolassie’s injury? I think Falcao is only just back this year after 2 years in England totally goosed.

Would be interested in seeing other players with similar injuries and their career trajectories but I imagine it wouldn’t make very pleasant viewing.

I think Ross isn’t even injured personally. Back just in time for Jan yeah 🙄

No idea when Coleman or FM are back. Coleman back kicking a ball though.

Totally dependent on the skill set. I think Bolasie is going to have a really tough time, the way he plays involves so much shifting of weight and putting strain on the joints.

Falcao took so long because he moved through 3 different leagues and 4 teams straight after the injury. He never got to settle into his game and get his fitness/ sharpness back. He's fucking boss now like.

November 18, 2017, 06:35:33 PM
Reply #4

mikey_blue

November 18, 2017, 08:35:34 PM
Reply #5

mikey_blue

Morgan really needs to have a good game here. Can't be having Cabaye be the superior sub-par French midfielder today.

November 18, 2017, 09:28:56 PM
Reply #7

mikey_blue

Has Lookman touched the ball yet?

November 18, 2017, 09:48:30 PM
Reply #8

mikey_blue

Imagine the irony if someone come in with a bid for Niasse in January.

November 18, 2017, 10:37:13 PM
Reply #9

mikey_blue

November 19, 2017, 01:58:48 AM
Reply #10

mikey_blue

Are we doomed then? Unsie looked happy enough. Of course some people are never happy. Hodgson was very unhappy.

I don't think were doomed but we're not going to turn it round over night. Players seem to think the confidence is coming back. Next prem game I'd go with the same team but swap Morgan for Beni or Davies. 2 games with no losses, onwards and upwards.