August 19, 2018, 05:31:13 AM

Author Topic: Crystal Palace v Everton - Sat 18th November - 3pm  (Read 18079 times)

November 16, 2017, 03:21:02 AM
Reply #90

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Think it could well be the case that he looked good when we were in Koeman's darkest hour but he's probably not that good. Was surprised to see him in the team so soon tbh
Maybe, thought he had a bit about him tho myself. Not just cos we were awful

Id rather him than mirallas for certain
Simply simply lovely

November 16, 2017, 06:19:02 AM
Reply #91

Django

Maybe, thought he had a bit about him tho myself. Not just cos we were awful

Id rather him than mirallas for certain

Think unsworth has definitely attempted to turn to his senior members of his squad to get us out of this rut, which makes sense. However I would have to agree with you on the Mirallas statement.

That fella has needed showing the door for 3 years, canít believe heís still here let alone being picked.

November 16, 2017, 01:32:45 PM
Reply #92

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Mirallas another glaring example of our inability to build on a squad and replace when necessary since Moyes left.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 16, 2017, 02:26:08 PM
Reply #93

BlueNoseMike

Mirallas another glaring example of our inability to build on a squad and replace when necessary since Moyes left.

Vlasic should be on the bench minimum. Very highly rated player, give him game time. He looked like a solid hard worker which is what Unsy was after

November 16, 2017, 10:48:46 PM
Reply #94

D15TIN

Vlasic should be on the bench minimum. Very highly rated player, give him game time. He looked like a solid hard worker which is what Unsy was after
keeps hold of the ball better than most aswell

November 16, 2017, 10:51:11 PM
Reply #95

gizzblue

Shame Unsie sticks with the few he had under him in the youth set up only....i fear for Vlasic ,Sandro and any other who's been pushed out since he took over.

November 16, 2017, 11:12:55 PM
Reply #96

velimski

I hear Benteke is fit again....

November 16, 2017, 11:26:20 PM
Reply #97

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Shame Unsie sticks with the few he had under him in the youth set up only....i fear for Vlasic ,Sandro and any other who's been pushed out since he took over.
me too

November 16, 2017, 11:44:56 PM
Reply #98

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

It's only a temporary thing. I doubt he'll get the job permanently. Then all the players should be given a clean slate and prove themselves worthy again. Just like the new manager.
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

November 17, 2017, 12:03:02 AM
Reply #99

gizzblue

It's only a temporary thing. I doubt he'll get the job permanently. Then all the players should be given a clean slate and prove themselves worthy again. Just like the new manager.
Shame they never got one under Rhino though ,I expected a bit more from him tbh.

November 17, 2017, 12:07:18 AM
Reply #100

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Shame they never got one under Rhino though ,I expected a bit more from him tbh.

True. But I guess he's going with what he knows. But a few weeks out won't harm any of them. They'll come back fresh and... like new signings :)
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

November 17, 2017, 03:18:58 AM
Reply #101

TheTone

I've a bad feeling about this one

I'm even hearing those drums they love to bang in my ears as they take a late 1 nil lead

anyone else hear them?

November 17, 2017, 05:28:41 AM
Reply #102

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Reckon the could be the worst game of football ever.

November 17, 2017, 05:52:38 AM
Reply #103

bornblue88

My preferred 11 from the players available (given that kev and morgan have sorted their heads out and got on board) would be:

Pickford
    Kenny Keane Jags Baines
Lennon Schneiderlin Gana Mirallas
                 Niasse

I reckon we could nick it if we just keep it tight, get into them and be patient. It's really hard to call though and any result wouldn't surprise me so i'm ok with a draw, quality of the opposition aside we need stability atm

November 17, 2017, 05:54:00 AM
Reply #104

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
My preferred 11 from the players available (given that kev and morgan have sorted their heads out and got on board) would be:

Pickford
    Kenny Keane Jags Baines
Lennon Schneiderlin Gana Mirallas
                 Niasse

I reckon we could nick it if we just keep it tight, get into them and be patient. It's really hard to call though and any result wouldn't surprise me so i'm ok with a draw, quality of the opposition aside we need stability atm
We need eleven players pal
Simply simply lovely