September 23, 2019, 06:24:19 PM

Author Topic: Crystal Palace v Everton - Sat 18th November - 3pm  (Read 27610 times)

November 18, 2017, 08:07:41 PM
Reply #165

KoemansNumberTens

Great that lookman is in. Great that we've found sandro and he's made the bench. Great that Morgan is back so at least the door is open to them he fell out with

November 18, 2017, 08:09:40 PM
Reply #166

Gash

Global Moderator
I wonder if that's Mirallas binned off for good?

November 18, 2017, 08:12:12 PM
Reply #167

Gash

Global Moderator

November 18, 2017, 08:13:48 PM
Reply #168

Evertonian in NC

I wonder if that's Mirallas binned off for good?

Your lips to God's ears...
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

November 18, 2017, 08:16:19 PM
Reply #169

everton1952

Where was Sandro when they found him? And who is the culprit who tried to find him?

November 18, 2017, 08:16:45 PM
Reply #170

Normm

I think the Silva thing is happening regardless, ...

I hope you're wrong. Watford could quite easily lose their next four games. Then the Blues could be heaving a sigh of relief. I really can't see that he is the answer for Everton right now.

November 18, 2017, 08:19:11 PM
Reply #171

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Where was Sandro when they found him? And who is the culprit who tried to find him?

They found him where Mirallas was after he'd walked out the door.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

November 18, 2017, 08:19:17 PM
Reply #172

Cozzie

Finally! A team where everyone is in correct positions.

We are gonna hammer them lads I can feel it!

Come on!

November 18, 2017, 08:20:34 PM
Reply #173

Cozzie

Still no Vlasic.

Shame. Hope its not a fall out.

November 18, 2017, 08:20:37 PM
Reply #174

American Evertonian

Hoping for a Sandro cameo. I still think he could have something to offer (I realize Im in the minority though).
Are we there yet?

November 18, 2017, 08:22:12 PM
Reply #175

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Looks a balanced team finally. Can really see where we spent too much money in the summer in the wrong areas.

A part of me wants Niasse coming off the bench though, but hopefully that's where he'll be coming from once we buy a decent striker in Jan. That's not a slight at Niasse, I just think he's better option for us off the bench.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

November 18, 2017, 08:23:18 PM
Reply #176

MarcusFenix

You are my Everton, my only Everton, you make me happy when skies are grey

November 18, 2017, 08:24:54 PM
Reply #177

sam of the south

Shame Baningime isn't starting, and I also would've liked Vlasic and Holgate as options on the bench.

There looks to be some balance to that side, though.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

November 18, 2017, 08:24:59 PM
Reply #178

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Hoping for a Sandro cameo. I still think he could have something to offer (I realize Im in the minority though).

I don't see any reason why Sandro can't make it with us. Once we have a good balanced team gaining confidence, he can be eased in. I definitely think he can contribute something for us.

November 18, 2017, 08:31:05 PM
Reply #179

GoodisonPk

I hope you're wrong. Watford could quite easily lose their next four games. Then the Blues could be heaving a sigh of relief. I really can't see that he is the answer for Everton right now.

But who is? Not being smart who else would come now?