October 15, 2019, 03:34:49 PM

Author Topic: Crystal Palace v Everton - Sat 18th November - 3pm  (Read 28360 times)

November 18, 2017, 09:53:54 PM
Reply #405

Ridge

All the instability and speculation this week won't have helped.

November 18, 2017, 09:54:10 PM
Reply #406

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

November 18, 2017, 09:54:25 PM
Reply #407

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Roy Hodgson would probably have been a good fit for us.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

November 18, 2017, 09:54:27 PM
Reply #408

sam of the south

Dude on BBC talking about there should be a retrospective ban for Niasse.

That would proper fuck us right now.

Eeyore Evertonian expects it to happen now.
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

November 18, 2017, 09:54:50 PM
Reply #409

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Just saw a replay of their second goal, my stream was down when it happened.

How is Pickford missing that?

November 18, 2017, 09:54:52 PM
Reply #410

Evertonian in NC

Niasse for player of the season?

Christ, who is his competition right now?  Bolasie because he hasn't been part of this mess?
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

November 18, 2017, 09:54:55 PM
Reply #411

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
All the instability and speculation this week won't have helped.

Yeah. Not only did we fail to find a manager, we succeeded in completely undermining what authority Unsworth may have had. It's complete amateur hour.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

November 18, 2017, 09:55:07 PM
Reply #412

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

November 18, 2017, 09:55:38 PM
Reply #413

TSGun

It just couldn't be a comfortable 2-0 win.

November 18, 2017, 09:56:49 PM
Reply #414

Lxxx

Niasse for player of the season?

When you're in a shortlist of one you've got a decent chance of walking off with the trophy.

November 18, 2017, 09:57:06 PM
Reply #415

KoemansNumberTens

Just cant see us winning though.

Hugely confident after hearing the team but that evaporated after 1 minute.

Come on everton sort out my dour outlook.

We just look levels below the teams we play week in and week out. Its frightening how bad weve been. Our points total is way in excess of what we deserve. We need massive changes. Its a complete mess at the moment

November 18, 2017, 09:58:09 PM
Reply #416

bogie

As bad as we are at scoring goals, our bigger problems somehow seem to be at the back.

spot on in the prem now you need speed in defence so you can play I high line or sit back with us its all fucked up we cant play high up as we lack speed to get back and we cant sit back as are left and to some point right mid don't fall back to let the 4 defenders sit in a tight 4

for the lad looking a link of the game
http://premierleague-lives.com/live/everton-live-stream-1/channel-1/

November 18, 2017, 09:58:50 PM
Reply #417

Lxxx

We just look levels below the teams we play week in and week out. Its frightening how bad weve been. Our points total is way in excess of what we deserve. We need massive changes. Its a complete mess at the moment

That's a lazy argument. Our points total is exactly what we deserve, it's why we have a league table. It's like the lazy argument that Niasse is shite, every week, after he scores or makes a goal, every week.

November 18, 2017, 10:00:08 PM
Reply #418

Tofifee

People saying the Everton job is too big for this lad or that lad.....

Right now I'd let Ricky Tomlinson have a go ffs

November 18, 2017, 10:02:03 PM
Reply #419

KoemansNumberTens

That's a lazy argument. Our points total is exactly what we deserve, it's why we have a league table. It's like the lazy argument that Niasse is shite, every week, after he scores or makes a goal, every week.

Weve been outplayed week in and week out. Is it a lazy arguement to suggest our average points per game probably wont continue at this "high" level if the level of performance doesnt pick up.