October 17, 2019, 09:41:47 AM

Author Topic: Crystal Palace v Everton - Sat 18th November - 3pm  (Read 28459 times)

November 18, 2017, 03:33:12 PM
Read 28459 times

sam of the south

Getting married on Saturday so thinking of lashing a wedge on the mighty blues for some super wedding day luck.

Aww, Brapster, that's awesome 😃

Big congratulations to you both 🥂

Put some pics up, man (no, not @TheTone style pics!)

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

November 18, 2017, 03:52:50 PM
Reply #1

sam of the south

Lennon Niasse Lookman tomorrow.

Benni and Besic joining Vlasic in the u-23s

That is a real shame, and quite bemusing.

Maybe the Big Joe rumours are correct after all.

I thought Baningime was doing well, especially with his positional discipline.

And Vlasic was probably our standout performer under Koeman, strong running, busy, direct, good passing.

They have actually been the two main players, along with Lookman and the incomparable Niasse, that have given me a glimmer of hope this season.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

November 18, 2017, 08:24:54 PM
Reply #2

sam of the south

Shame Baningime isn't starting, and I also would've liked Vlasic and Holgate as options on the bench.

There looks to be some balance to that side, though.
Henry David Thoreau

November 18, 2017, 09:38:50 PM
Reply #3

sam of the south

You'd rather have the promising rookie Baningime in there instead of the off-form dissenter Schneiderlin, surely?
Henry David Thoreau

November 18, 2017, 09:54:27 PM
Reply #4

sam of the south

Dude on BBC talking about there should be a retrospective ban for Niasse.

That would proper fuck us right now.

Eeyore Evertonian expects it to happen now.
Henry David Thoreau

November 18, 2017, 10:05:37 PM
Reply #5

sam of the south

Maguire would've been a better signing than Keane, and much cheaper too.
Henry David Thoreau

November 18, 2017, 10:06:22 PM
Reply #6

sam of the south

Henry David Thoreau

November 18, 2017, 10:11:22 PM
Reply #7

sam of the south

Seriously though, what was he thinking in dropping Baningime back to the Under-23's and reinstating shocking Schneiderlin back into the starting line-up?
Henry David Thoreau

November 18, 2017, 10:41:17 PM
Reply #8

sam of the south

Fucking hell, 30% possession against the (current) bottom club
Henry David Thoreau

November 18, 2017, 10:49:23 PM
Reply #9

sam of the south

Pickford is really pissing me off.

Yup.

I though him and Keane would turn out to be good.

I'm currently unconvinced.
Henry David Thoreau