October 20, 2019, 09:13:34 PM

Author Topic: Crystal Palace v Everton - Sat 18th November - 3pm  (Read 28639 times)

November 18, 2017, 10:48:54 PM
Reply #30

KoemansNumberTens

Pickford is really pissing me off.

Hes just extremely keen. When it works it looks great but the reality is his decision making is almost throwna way with his keanness

November 18, 2017, 10:55:05 PM
Reply #31

KoemansNumberTens

We have to get a new manager in before the next game. We cant continue to drag things on like this

November 18, 2017, 10:55:50 PM
Reply #32

KoemansNumberTens

Pickford knocking it back into the centre of the area again right at the death.

Needs sorting that.

He does it all the time. Not sure how anyone can be convinced by his so far

November 18, 2017, 11:10:21 PM
Reply #33

KoemansNumberTens

Isn't it the mark of a good team to play badly, but still scrape a result..?

No it's the mark of a good team to play well most of the time and still get results on their off days.
Being shite every week isn't the mark of a good team unfortunately. If it was we'd be favourites for the World Cup

November 18, 2017, 11:15:43 PM
Reply #34

KoemansNumberTens

I still can't work out how we are the only team this season to stop City winning. And we nearly got all three points there as well.  :)

We were a little bit better back then. They did have a man sent off and then we defended deep with little ambition. They'd run up a cricket score if we played them now

Honestly can see us conceding 6 or 7 when we come up against a really good attacking side. The Derby is coming up isn't it

November 19, 2017, 12:14:15 AM
Reply #35

KoemansNumberTens

Behave, loads of games left, we'll be there or thereabouts, Burnley will end up in the bottom half

You think we'll be close to 7th. There's absolutely no evidence of that when we play football. I think most won't accept we are in trouble unless we go adrift

November 19, 2017, 12:40:25 AM
Reply #36

KoemansNumberTens

We'll finish 7th or 8th

Without a serious upturn in performances (which there's currently no sign of) I think there's a fair chance we could go down.

Obviously when the window opens we might buy our way out or hopefully Bolasie, Coleman and barkley can make contributions but this team under this management. We'd be lucky to survive from the evidence we see on maychdays

November 19, 2017, 01:02:09 AM
Reply #37

KoemansNumberTens

Nah, we'll be fine, don't think we can win the league now though which is annoying

I'd still take 4th

November 19, 2017, 01:32:20 PM
Reply #38

KoemansNumberTens

Palace scored 1/3 of all its goals this season... against us, today.

Conceding 2 goals can happen regardless of performance. The frightening thing is they dominated us and could have had more too. I keep saying this but performances have been a hell of a lot worse than our shitty results. Everyone assumes it will get better but all evidence we are currently seeing says it will get a lot worse

Played almost a third of a season and haven't outplayed anyone yet. We've probably not even had a 45 minutes where we've been in control.
We absolutely have to get a manager in this week.