July 21, 2018, 05:22:36 AM

Author Topic: [News]Watford deny Everton a Silva lining  (Read 27753 times)

November 20, 2017, 09:59:53 PM
Reply #390

everton1952

Silva is doing everything right, he will not rock the Watford boat, so he ain't coming to us. (not that I care very much). With Unsie's prospects widely trashed on here, who should we realistically hope to get? Is Pardew worse than Silva? Midland sources say WBA will appoint a manger this week with minimum delay. It might be embarrassing but I would go for Dyche, as Burnley could not refuse.

November 20, 2017, 10:03:15 PM
Reply #391

Waltzer

Silva is doing everything right, he will not rock the Watford boat, so he ain't coming to us. (not that I care very much). With Unsie's prospects widely trashed on here, who should we realistically hope to get? Is Pardew worse than Silva? Midland sources say WBA will appoint a manger this week with minimum delay. It might be embarrassing but I would go for Dyche, as Burnley could not refuse.

He has a 2 million buy out clause so there is nothing they could do if he wanted to go. If I was Dyche though id think it was a bit of a piss take and would be reluctant to go, its so easy for us to get him its clear he isnt really an option or anywhere near the top of our list.

November 20, 2017, 10:08:56 PM
Reply #392

everton1952

No he has not got such a clause. Why did you say that? Which managers likely to come are nearer the top of our list than Dyche.

November 20, 2017, 10:16:10 PM
Reply #393

Waltzer

No he has not got such a clause. Why did you say that? Which managers likely to come are nearer the top of our list than Dyche.

I only said it as its been reported everywhere, not making things up, although I did getthe figure wrong though, but 3.5 million isnt much

Sean Dyche’s Burnley release clause revealed
On Saturday, Matt Hughes of The Times has revealed that if Everton do want Sean Dyche they will have to pay a 3.5 million pound release clause.

Dyche is reportedly on a one-year rolling contract at Burnley, where he earns 3 million pounds per season.

Any club looking to sign Dyche, will have to pay the 3.5 million pound release clause, according to the terms of his Burnley contract.

November 20, 2017, 10:20:49 PM
Reply #394

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

I think I would prefer Dyche at 3.5 million compared with Silva at 15 million. I don't either will bring us any glory, but Dyche should be able to make us solid again which is what we need to be right now. I don't think Silva would give us that.

Dyche on a similar contract to what he's on at Burnley would be the best option that I can see right now seeing as top managers are out of the equation.
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

November 20, 2017, 10:21:43 PM
Reply #395

everton1952

As we were discussing Silva, I misunderstood your first sentence. I thought you were saying Silva had that buy out clause. You were referring to Dyche. Sorry.

November 20, 2017, 10:27:25 PM
Reply #396

therealdunc

Another Everton 1st on the way

Paying for a manager who got a team relegated

Moshiri is an idiot

I do wonder would moshiri be so reckless and careless as he has at Everton if he was spending his own money?
Blue

November 20, 2017, 10:31:16 PM
Reply #397

MrWhite

Silva aint happening is it
Maybe in the summer. I’d be amazed if it happened soon.

November 20, 2017, 10:32:12 PM
Reply #398

Alanvideo

On the one hand ,Dyche might be a bit miffed at not being first choice .On the other hand Everton is the best job he's ever going to get. He's a safer bet than Silva .As someone else said ,he's Moyes mk.2 .
We are special ,we are Everton.

November 20, 2017, 10:33:56 PM
Reply #399

MrWhite

If we don't get Silva now, we've shafted Watford and their fans opinion of him. So that's nice
Naah they were showing him the love against West Ham.

November 20, 2017, 11:12:42 PM
Reply #400

D15TIN

Yep Dyche 100%, Dyche is more what we need in the situation were in right now.

November 20, 2017, 11:52:41 PM
Reply #401

MmmBlueRamirez

Err Martinez?
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

November 21, 2017, 12:06:26 AM
Reply #402

GoodisonPk

This is a shambles. We have money but can't get a manager.

November 21, 2017, 12:13:35 AM
Reply #403

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
This is a shambles. We have money but can't get a manager.

Patience ! Rather get the guy we want than panic buy, we're not going to finish top 6 and we're not going to get relegated so chill.

November 21, 2017, 12:15:25 AM
Reply #404

Shogun

Administrator

Moshiri is an idiot

I do wonder would moshiri be so reckless and careless as he has at Everton if he was spending his own money?

Dyche?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth