October 22, 2018, 04:26:33 AM

Author Topic: [News]Watford deny Everton a Silva lining  (Read 30451 times)

December 16, 2017, 11:19:57 PM
Reply #450

everton1952

He was loved and wanted on here because he is Portuguese, and very good looking, and well rather like Mourinho. Of course Watford might end up 8th and us 15th but I doubt it.

December 16, 2017, 11:35:31 PM
Reply #451

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Our manager should always, as a law, be good looking and well dressed
Simply simply lovely

December 16, 2017, 11:41:15 PM
Reply #452

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Our manager should always, as a law, be good looking and well dressed

Apart from perhaps Martinez, when has that ever happened? lol
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

December 16, 2017, 11:41:52 PM
Reply #453

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
He was loved and wanted on here because he is Portuguese, and very good looking, and well rather like Mourinho. Of course Watford might end up 8th and us 15th but I doubt it.

I think Mourinho looks like a child.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

December 16, 2017, 11:54:06 PM
Reply #454

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Apart from perhaps Martinez, when has that ever happened? lol
Going forward
Simply simply lovely

December 16, 2017, 11:58:16 PM
Reply #455

piggypop

NSNO Subscriber
We could take into account that the watford squad isn't actually very good and they have a few injuries.
And yes, he is very good looking.

December 17, 2017, 12:29:29 AM
Reply #456

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
There's 12 clubs in the league (13 if you include the opinions of most of our fans) whose squad are not very good.

A high quality manager should be able to get near the top of the pile of that shit heap.

December 17, 2017, 12:29:29 AM
Reply #457

School of Science

I think Mourinho looks like a child.

Why not he sure acts like one.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

December 17, 2017, 12:34:20 AM
Reply #458

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

I think that's why I don't think he's particularly good looking or whatever. Funny how a personality can make the most attractive person unattractive. But of course a lot of it's probably just an act.

December 17, 2017, 12:55:29 AM
Reply #459

School of Science

I think that's why I don't think he's particularly good looking or whatever. Funny how a personality can make the most attractive person unattractive. But of course a lot of it's probably just an act.

Funny whether people are seen as good looking or not, it just shows beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder. My missus always says about Mourhino, " He looks like he could do with a good wash". Don't actually think she wants to bath him.

December 17, 2017, 01:01:49 AM
Reply #460

KoemansNumberTens

Probably won't get many agreeing with me but I have my doubts he's a top manager anymore. The things he used to play up to he actually became. He's just trouble now and I think he did very average jobs at real Chelsea (the last time) and now Utd

December 17, 2017, 01:29:24 AM
Reply #461

School of Science

Probably won't get many agreeing with me but I have my doubts he's a top manager anymore. The things he used to play up to he actually became. He's just trouble now and I think he did very average jobs at real Chelsea (the last time) and now Utd

He does seem to have lost some of his magic, just seems to complain a lot more and by the looks of Man City tonight, will be a long time before he wins the premier league again. City just look to be on another planet to everyone else atm.

December 17, 2017, 01:50:28 AM
Reply #462

KoemansNumberTens

He does seem to have lost some of his magic, just seems to complain a lot more and by the looks of Man City tonight, will be a long time before he wins the premier league again. City just look to be on another planet to everyone else atm.

City look like they've bridged the gap to the top sides in Europe. They could win the champions league this season. Miles ahead of everyone else now.

December 17, 2017, 02:14:05 AM
Reply #463

everton1952

And Pep is so very good looking, almost as good as Arteta. Remember Arteta's wife? What a cracker.

December 17, 2017, 03:36:46 AM
Reply #464

Dr. Sponge

Both Silva and Wagner look to have potential as very good managers, but we couldn't afford to take the chance. Allardyce was the smart choice, thank fuck Moshiri saw sense otherwise footy would still be dead to me.