October 19, 2018, 01:37:03 PM

Author Topic: [News]Watford deny Everton a Silva lining  (Read 30370 times)

December 31, 2017, 09:50:03 PM
Reply #495

Shogun

Administrator
Hell of a lot better than fucking Portugal

Finishing 4th and 5th with Estoril is significantly better than Warnock getting relegated with Sheffield United.

Especially when you do it by not playing dogshit hoofball.

Who do you reckon teams fear playing more this season, Watford or Everton?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 31, 2017, 09:50:39 PM
Reply #496

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Phalan relegated Hull, not Silva.

Goal difference doesn't matter, position does. West Brom are bottom of the league but have conceded less than Watford.

Who is better?

Big Sam obviously. He's higher than both. With better points and goals for and against.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

December 31, 2017, 10:04:32 PM
Reply #497

BlueBeagle

Finishing 4th and 5th with Estoril is significantly better than Warnock getting relegated with Sheffield United.

Especially when you do it by not playing dogshit hoofball.

Who do you reckon teams fear playing more this season, Watford or Everton?

Everton now seeing as we're higher than them in the league, have lost 1 in 8 whereas Watford have lost 5 in their last 8 in the league.

Speaks for itself really.

December 31, 2017, 10:06:38 PM
Reply #498

Shogun

Administrator
Everton now seeing as we're higher than them in the league, have lost 1 in 8 whereas Watford have lost 5 in their last 8 in the league.

Speaks for itself really.

Bet teams shit themselves when the Everton 0-0 train comes into town.

December 31, 2017, 10:07:36 PM
Reply #499

BlueBeagle

Bet teams shit themselves when the Everton 0-0 train comes into town.

Bet they shit in when they turn up to Watford and only stick 3 past em

December 31, 2017, 10:09:55 PM
Reply #500

Shogun

Administrator
Bet they shit in when they turn up to Watford and only stick 3 past em

Form is temporary.

What we're seeing from Allardyce is why he was chased out at the two previous 'big' jobs he had.

December 31, 2017, 10:14:52 PM
Reply #501

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Form is temporary.

What we're seeing from Allardyce is why he was chased out at the two previous 'big' jobs he had.
Have to admit, I see now why he was thrown out of Newcastle
Simply simply lovely

December 31, 2017, 10:16:07 PM
Reply #502

BlueBeagle

Form is temporary.

You need to get a grip mate. You're acting rather West Ham.

He's been here a matter of weeks after inheriting an absolute shambles of a squad whose confidence was at rock bottom and hasn't spent a penny yet.

We're now picking up points instead of getting dicked every single week without fail.

I'm absolutely certain that Silva would not have done a good a job at consolidating what little we currently have. If you do then good for you, I'm not arsed.

Silva playing 'great football' but not really getting results is a bit Martinez for me.

Don't bother quoting again cos I can't be arsed going over the same thing again with someone who just seems determined to bitch and moan about a pretty big upturn in results.

December 31, 2017, 10:20:45 PM
Reply #503

MexicanToffee

Form is temporary.

I think after stabilising his previous premier league disasters the wheels came off as their squads were truly awful. I'm still prepared to give him the chance to build something here. He has something he never had before with this squad, and I don't think its time to start calling for his head just yet.
“He loved Everton, he loved being back at Goodison Park. He always said it was like going to church.”

December 31, 2017, 10:24:00 PM
Reply #504

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Sam is a temporary measure only. He’s here 18 months tops to stabilize us. Before his time is up we need to source a manager capable of moving us forward. Silva is certainly not that man right now. How long do you think it will be before he gets the bullet?
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

December 31, 2017, 10:27:14 PM
Reply #505

Bluedylan

We don't need stabilising. Stabilising is going massively backwards.

Also having vast swathes of the club's fanbase despising the hoofball that we play does nothing to stabilise anything. It's massively destabilising and divisive.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

December 31, 2017, 10:32:29 PM
Reply #506

BlueBeagle

Also having vast swathes of the club's fanbase despising the hoofball that we play does nothing to stabilise anything. It's massively destabilising and divisive.

And what stellar name would you have got in to turn around a potential relegation scrap to a fight for the top 4?

December 31, 2017, 10:38:42 PM
Reply #507

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

Paying 20 million for the likes of Silva is also going backwards. Sam has stopped the rot. Remember we had conceded more than Watford at the time. We're not now.

I don't have the answer, but I'm pretty convinced at what I've seen of Silva, he certainly isn't either.

December 31, 2017, 10:44:25 PM
Reply #508

ally2

I see you've gone down the route of typing 'hoofball' in every post. Mud sticks I suppose but it's real lowest common denominator stuff.

December 31, 2017, 10:45:44 PM
Reply #509

Bluedylan

And what stellar name would you have got in to turn around a potential relegation scrap to a fight for the top 4?

Hmm. A team that was in joint 12th, 2 points away from 9th, beat West Ham 4-0 and had played 4 of the top 6 already? Anyone that's not a hoofball merchant would be a start. Nor would I have given said hoofball merchant a £6m a year deal, with a £1m avoid relegation bonus.

I mean, when you lay the situation out like that, it really couldn't be much more shambolic could it? That's not even Sam's fault. It's Moshiri/the board. Disastrous decision making.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.