January 20, 2018, 09:39:34 AM

Author Topic: [News]Watford deny Everton a Silva lining  (Read 20034 times)

January 01, 2018, 12:29:00 AM
Reply #525

Shogun

Administrator
The young manager that plays so-called 'attractive' football at lower-mid table clubs always get brought up yet how often do they work out for longer than 18 months max before getting sacked?

Current flavour of the month is seemingly Silva.

Off the top of my head in the last few years we've had:
Martinez
Laudrup
Monk
AVB
Billic

I'm sure there's many more if I could be arsed to look.

You raise a good point but I wouldnít say Bilic or Monk ever played attractive football.

Pochettino is definitely a manager who was able to continue his success at a bigger club and Iíd argue Rodgers as well.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 01, 2018, 12:32:45 AM
Reply #526

gizzblue

Id love to know what the Sam loving anti football crew would call the style we are playing at the min under their new Messiah...if it's not hoofball what the fuck is it ....boomerang ball ?....defend only?....Attack v defence? .

January 01, 2018, 12:37:57 AM
Reply #527

BlueBeagle

You raise a good point but I wouldnít say Bilic or Monk ever played attractive football.

Pochettino is definitely a manager who was able to continue his success at a bigger club and Iíd argue Rodgers as well.

It's relative. They were the best WHU side to watch I remember in a long time but still a far cry from Barcelona.

As for Rodgers, good managers don't manage Celtic after Liverpool.

January 01, 2018, 12:40:59 AM
Reply #528

therealdunc

I feel sorry for the lad who's spent a lot of his Christmas break being a WUM on an Internet forum.

Really sad.

Agree, but itís more appropriate lack of respect  on here than people winding up
Blue

January 01, 2018, 12:42:31 AM
Reply #529

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Agree, but itís more appropriate lack of respect  on here than people winding up

Haha. You're one of the better WUMs on here to be fair.

January 01, 2018, 12:44:30 AM
Reply #530

therealdunc

Haha. You're one of the better WUMs on here to be fair.

My opinion and only my opinion based on experience, facts and reality .

Some other people get thereís from the back of the tabloids
Blue

January 01, 2018, 12:49:07 AM
Reply #531

KoemansNumberTens

Id love to know what the Sam loving anti football crew would call the style we are playing at the min under their new Messiah...if it's not hoofball what the fuck is it ....boomerang ball ?....defend only?....Attack v defence? .

We are playing horrible football but style?? We haven't had a style for years. We can't even successfully play long ball football without a targetman.

What style even suits our squad? I'd argue we can't put an 11 on the pitch that could compete in any style. Yes it's shit but it's been different levels of shit for quite some time. Least give him the window. He didn't make the mess

January 01, 2018, 12:58:46 AM
Reply #532

cantoffee

Some other people get there's from the back of the tabloids
All your facts are fake news!

Sad!

January 01, 2018, 01:41:39 AM
Reply #533

Simon Paul

Administrator
I feel sorry for the lad who's spent a lot of his Christmas break being a WUM on an Internet forum.

Really sad.

It's kept our activity up though and that's really tough over the holidays

If he gives us his PayPal address we'll weigh him in

January 01, 2018, 02:05:00 AM
Reply #534

everton1952

The Sam loving anti football crew are not as thick as you appear to be. Who in the name of God could turn this crowd of piss poor, average and in some cases unfit footballers into a pleasing stylish winning team in a few weeks?  As the big man says, who knows more about football than you (or I) ever will, it will take until next season to turn this mess around. Until then we dig deep. If you feel you have wasted your ticket money, that is hard cack.  The truth really is you cannot be that thick, you are just on a wind up, in which case, fair play.

January 01, 2018, 02:08:12 AM
Reply #535

Shogun

Administrator
The Sam loving anti football crew are not as thick as you appear to be. Who in the name of God could turn this crowd of piss poor, average and in some cases unfit footballers into a pleasing stylish winning team in a few weeks?  As the big man says, who knows more about football than you (or I) ever will, it will take until next season to turn this mess around. Until then we dig deep. If you feel you have wasted your ticket money, that is hard cack.  The truth really is you cannot be that thick, you are just on a wind up, in which case, fair play.

More fool you for believing Sam Allardyce is capable of producing a decent standard of football.

Those who back him because they believe heíll get results then fine but to think heís ever going to get us playing entertaining footy? His entire career would suggest otherwise.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 01, 2018, 02:15:02 AM
Reply #536

everton1952

More fool you for believing Sam Allardyce is capable of producing a decent standard of football.

Those who back him because they believe heíll get results then fine but to think heís ever going to get us playing entertaining footy? His entire career would suggest otherwise.
We shall see, won't we?

January 01, 2018, 01:52:43 PM
Reply #537

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Their nasty anti Everton appropriate lack of respect  is there for everyone to see

Leave them to hate, I feel sorry for them

Anti Allardyce mate. He is not Everton.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 01, 2018, 02:32:32 PM
Reply #538

bluenuck

So I guess you wanted to keep Roberto Martinez??

January 01, 2018, 03:03:45 PM
Reply #539

Rodenplav64

Some other people get there’s from the back of the tabloids

Because you say 'fact' after it doesn't make it a fact . Fact .