March 25, 2019, 05:57:17 PM

Author Topic: [News]Watford deny Everton a Silva lining  (Read 35197 times)

November 19, 2017, 03:08:40 PM
Reply #285

BlueNoseMike

Not even certain this chap is the best up and coming portugese chap (fonseca, avb, nuno santo, chap at benfica), nevermind the most promising coach in the world.

His teams concede goals for fun

November 19, 2017, 03:28:40 PM
Reply #286

Lxxx

Not even certain this chap is the best up and coming portugese chap (fonseca, avb, nuno santo, chap at benfica), nevermind the most promising coach in the world.

His teams concede goals for fun

Good point. If we open up the shortlist a little there are a few more that might come into the reckoning.

November 19, 2017, 04:27:02 PM
Reply #287

GrantyBoy78

Pulis will be available soon. Did anyone notice the gaps in their crowd yesterday, 23,000. My friend is a keen WBA fan and says he has ruined the club. As it seems a safe bet Silva is not coming, who else is available in the short term? Having read the condemnations of Unsworth's suitability on the match site thread, we need to make a choice very soon. Dyche must be a strong possibility.
Your friend should be sucking his fucking cock for getting them 8th last season. It’s like when Charlton fans turned on Curbishley after they finish 7th - apparently he was ‘holding them back’. Little clubs should know their place.

November 19, 2017, 05:51:58 PM
Reply #288

SANA_DR0

What makes you think he'd give us two years? If he comes, that'll be his last four clubs he's given less than a year.

Wishful thinking, I dont evn want him to come, but if we get 2 years lol, that would be a record for Silva :p
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

November 19, 2017, 06:13:11 PM
Reply #290

farnhamtoffee

Wouldnt want him here,but the short list is getting shorter.Might have to see this season out with Rhino,then see what comes along in the summer.

November 19, 2017, 06:20:06 PM
Reply #291

Ross

I’d be more worried about his ability to shape a team defensively than whether or not he’d be off if a better job comes along.

One follows the other really and he’s not renowned for the former.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 19, 2017, 06:47:24 PM
Reply #292

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Wishful thinking, I dont evn want him to come, but if we get 2 years lol, that would be a record for Silva :p

I think 3 seasons is his record at his first club, Estril or something.

“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

November 19, 2017, 07:36:05 PM
Reply #293

Lxxx

If Allardyce is already speaking to West Brom, as I fear he probably is as they will shitting it about going down at the minute, then the 'available' list is getting shorter by the day. I hope we have some leftfield wow appointment lined up.

November 19, 2017, 07:39:31 PM
Reply #294

Mayor Farnum

If Allardyce is already speaking to West Brom, as I fear he probably is as they will shitting it about going down at the minute, then the 'available' list is getting shorter by the day. I hope we have some leftfield wow appointment lined up.

We haven't; hence our willingness to pay 10 million pounds for someone that has barely managed twenty Premier League games and been relegated in the meantime.

November 19, 2017, 07:47:28 PM
Reply #295

Ross

Think it’s time to remove the Greek league title from his plus column. Just seen Olympiacos have been champions 18 times out of the last 20 years.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 19, 2017, 07:51:48 PM
Reply #296

gizzblue

Your friend should be sucking his fucking cock for getting them 8th last season. It's like when Charlton fans turned on Curbishley after they finish 7th - apparently he was "holding them back'. Little clubs should know their place.
A bit rich while we are lying near the bottom of the prem .no?.
Born not made a blue .

November 19, 2017, 07:55:35 PM
Reply #297

Lxxx

Think it’s time to remove the Greek league title from his plus column. Just seen Olympiacos have been champions 18 times out of the last 20 years.

Fair point.

November 19, 2017, 08:02:06 PM
Reply #298

Heisenberg

I feel really sorry for all these managers like Martinez, Koeman and Silva. Use us a stepping stone for clubs like barca. But little do they know that everton is like that stepping stone on takeshis castle which is a dud, and makes people fall into the lake

November 19, 2017, 08:06:46 PM
Reply #299

Macca77

Allardyce and West Brom are a perfect match, both shite at everything they do