September 19, 2019, 01:56:15 PM

Author Topic: [News]Watford deny Everton a Silva lining  (Read 39376 times)

November 16, 2017, 12:51:48 AM
Read 39376 times

School of Science

Doing us for tapping up now..

Usually do that when the player, or in this case manager wants to leave.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

November 16, 2017, 02:23:04 AM
Reply #1

School of Science

Didnít Norwich do us for tapping up Mike Walker...

;)

We should definitely have listened  ;)

November 19, 2017, 02:46:25 PM
Reply #2

School of Science

Our football this season under both Koeman and Unsworth has been appalling, don't care what it costs, we need a manager who can make this " team " learn how to play football. If it costs £15m to get Silva, then pay it, no one on here would bulk over paying that much for an average player. Silva's teams at least seem to play joined up football. Watching the second half yesterday and I thought we were playing " two touch " and mostly failing at that.

November 20, 2017, 09:47:16 PM
Reply #3

School of Science

Like they said about Dyche on NBC why go to Everton?

More money, much more potential, bigger crowds and historically a much bigger and better club mate, oh with a new ground on the Mersey to come. Apart from that little else.

November 22, 2017, 02:35:02 AM
Reply #4

School of Science

Is it because Keys was a hairy swine ? Remember he had to shave the back of his hands before he appeared on sky sports.

December 17, 2017, 12:29:29 AM
Reply #5

School of Science

I think Mourinho looks like a child.

Why not he sure acts like one.

December 17, 2017, 12:55:29 AM
Reply #6

School of Science

I think that's why I don't think he's particularly good looking or whatever. Funny how a personality can make the most attractive person unattractive. But of course a lot of it's probably just an act.

Funny whether people are seen as good looking or not, it just shows beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder. My missus always says about Mourhino, " He looks like he could do with a good wash". Don't actually think she wants to bath him.

December 17, 2017, 01:29:24 AM
Reply #7

School of Science

Probably won't get many agreeing with me but I have my doubts he's a top manager anymore. The things he used to play up to he actually became. He's just trouble now and I think he did very average jobs at real Chelsea (the last time) and now Utd

He does seem to have lost some of his magic, just seems to complain a lot more and by the looks of Man City tonight, will be a long time before he wins the premier league again. City just look to be on another planet to everyone else atm.