July 16, 2018, 11:42:16 PM

Author Topic: [News]Watford deny Everton a Silva lining  (Read 27616 times)

November 19, 2017, 04:27:02 PM
Reply #15

GrantyBoy78

Pulis will be available soon. Did anyone notice the gaps in their crowd yesterday, 23,000. My friend is a keen WBA fan and says he has ruined the club. As it seems a safe bet Silva is not coming, who else is available in the short term? Having read the condemnations of Unsworth's suitability on the match site thread, we need to make a choice very soon. Dyche must be a strong possibility.
Your friend should be sucking his fucking cock for getting them 8th last season. It’s like when Charlton fans turned on Curbishley after they finish 7th - apparently he was ‘holding them back’. Little clubs should know their place.

November 19, 2017, 08:27:23 PM
Reply #16

GrantyBoy78

Allardyce and West Brom are a perfect match, both shite at everything they do
People in glass houses...

November 20, 2017, 04:30:22 AM
Reply #17

GrantyBoy78

Spoke to a Watford fan today about him, he wasn't bitter about him potentially moving to a 'bigger' club but he said he was surprised that we were looking at Silva given our squad.

He mentioned that their slower, more technical players have struggled for game time under Silva so not sure what he would do with Sig/Rooney/Klaasen/Schneiderlin
Yep, he usually likes strong, quick players with bags of stamina. He’ll want a whole new team here.

Not saying I think he’s the best option but Dyche would be the best fit for the squad we have.

November 20, 2017, 12:36:46 PM
Reply #18

GrantyBoy78

If we get a manager based on getting the best out of the players we currently have we may as well call it a day.

I'm hoping we appoint a manager based on future aspirations.
Agree. I think the fans have now realised we’re in this mess because the players aren’t good enough. The new manager will have to salvage what he can from this squad and bring in what he needs ASAP.

November 21, 2017, 12:25:31 AM
Reply #19

GrantyBoy78

Patience ! Rather get the guy we want than panic buy, we're not going to finish top 6 and we're not going to get relegated so chill.
Silva’s not coming so we’ll have to settle anyway

December 13, 2017, 04:21:47 AM
Reply #20

GrantyBoy78

Silva’s a shithouse, pass it on...

December 31, 2017, 03:44:55 AM
Reply #21

GrantyBoy78

Lucky to swerve this one