July 16, 2018, 11:48:08 PM

Author Topic: [News]Watford deny Everton a Silva lining  (Read 27617 times)

December 17, 2017, 02:14:05 AM
Reply #15

everton1952

And Pep is so very good looking, almost as good as Arteta. Remember Arteta's wife? What a cracker.

January 01, 2018, 02:05:00 AM
Reply #16

everton1952

Id love to know what the Sam loving anti football crew would call the style we are playing at the min under their new Messiah...if it's not hoofball what the fuck is it ....boomerang ball ?....defend only?....Attack v defence? .

The Sam loving anti football crew are not as thick as you appear to be. Who in the name of God could turn this crowd of piss poor, average and in some cases unfit footballers into a pleasing stylish winning team in a few weeks?  As the big man says, who knows more about football than you (or I) ever will, it will take until next season to turn this mess around. Until then we dig deep. If you feel you have wasted your ticket money, that is hard cack.  The truth really is you cannot be that thick, you are just on a wind up, in which case, fair play.

January 01, 2018, 02:15:02 AM
Reply #17

everton1952

More fool you for believing Sam Allardyce is capable of producing a decent standard of football.

Those who back him because they believe hell get results then fine but to think hes ever going to get us playing entertaining footy? His entire career would suggest otherwise.
We shall see, won't we?

January 01, 2018, 07:23:29 PM
Reply #18

everton1952

This seems to be developing into a discussion between those who "believe" Sam will succeed and those who don't. You will probably have to scratch around to find anyone who really believes he will turn us into an attractive attacking side. The fact is we have him, even though possibly he was the choice of very few. He deserves to be backed and not condemned outright by some who seem to be hoping to be proved right that he will make a mess of it. I hope when he goes in 18 months he will leave us in far better shape than when Koeman left. That is why I support him and want to give him the full benefit of the time he has left.

January 02, 2018, 03:47:09 AM
Reply #19

everton1952

I can really see the attraction of Silva to some. He is definitely good looking, and that sexy foreign accent. Sam cannot compete with either quality.