October 20, 2019, 01:23:43 PM

Author Topic: [News]Watford deny Everton a Silva lining  (Read 40062 times)

December 31, 2017, 10:09:55 PM
Reply #15

Shogun

Administrator
Bet they shit in when they turn up to Watford and only stick 3 past em

Form is temporary.

What we're seeing from Allardyce is why he was chased out at the two previous 'big' jobs he had.

December 31, 2017, 10:49:36 PM
Reply #16

Shogun

Administrator

January 01, 2018, 12:29:00 AM
Reply #17

Shogun

Administrator
The young manager that plays so-called 'attractive' football at lower-mid table clubs always get brought up yet how often do they work out for longer than 18 months max before getting sacked?

Current flavour of the month is seemingly Silva.

Off the top of my head in the last few years we've had:
Martinez
Laudrup
Monk
AVB
Billic

I'm sure there's many more if I could be arsed to look.

You raise a good point but I wouldnt say Bilic or Monk ever played attractive football.

Pochettino is definitely a manager who was able to continue his success at a bigger club and Id argue Rodgers as well.

January 01, 2018, 02:08:12 AM
Reply #18

Shogun

Administrator
The Sam loving anti football crew are not as thick as you appear to be. Who in the name of God could turn this crowd of piss poor, average and in some cases unfit footballers into a pleasing stylish winning team in a few weeks?  As the big man says, who knows more about football than you (or I) ever will, it will take until next season to turn this mess around. Until then we dig deep. If you feel you have wasted your ticket money, that is hard cack.  The truth really is you cannot be that thick, you are just on a wind up, in which case, fair play.

More fool you for believing Sam Allardyce is capable of producing a decent standard of football.

Those who back him because they believe hell get results then fine but to think hes ever going to get us playing entertaining footy? His entire career would suggest otherwise.

January 02, 2018, 01:44:17 AM
Reply #19

Shogun

Administrator
Hopefully our manager next season.