July 19, 2018, 10:46:16 AM

Author Topic: [News]Watford deny Everton a Silva lining  (Read 27700 times)

January 02, 2018, 01:44:17 AM
Reply #555

Shogun

Administrator
Hopefully our manager next season.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 02, 2018, 01:45:43 AM
Reply #556

Waltzer

Hopefully our manager next season.
Hope not, I think it'll be Fonseca

January 02, 2018, 01:54:09 AM
Reply #557

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Totally agree. We are a million miles away. I think you can kind of compete defensively with lesser players and great organisation. However we'd still need a lot more threat from full back then we currently have and a whole near set of attacking players

It's not so much that we are short. It's that everyone in the top 6 have at least 1 great attacking player. We don't even have a good 1.

Yeah agree, no star attackers in the whole squad. Bolassie probably our closest and hes a way off.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 02, 2018, 03:47:09 AM
Reply #558

everton1952

I can really see the attraction of Silva to some. He is definitely good looking, and that sexy foreign accent. Sam cannot compete with either quality.

January 02, 2018, 04:35:20 AM
Reply #559

Simon Paul

Administrator
I can really see the attraction of Silva to some. He is definitely good looking, and that sexy foreign accent. Sam cannot compete with either quality.

Locking this now so we can all focus on the person who is actually Everton manager.

Silva has enough issues with Watford fans dismantling him without Evertonians in their 60s slagging him off as well.