October 20, 2018, 12:16:21 AM

Author Topic: Rumour has it.......  (Read 4360 times)

November 16, 2017, 05:42:48 AM
Reply #30

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

Hmmm is Adele the only one who could fill Ashley Williams jersey this season?

That's the first time I've heard her talk. Weird.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

November 16, 2017, 05:47:31 AM
Reply #31

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
A proper ‘yer Da’ shout this isn’t it
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

November 16, 2017, 07:58:30 AM
Reply #32

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
To be grasped with both hands as Harvey Weinstein would say?
I don’t think any man in their right mind would touch that which is why Bill had to go elsewhere. Dirty old git.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

November 16, 2017, 08:36:03 AM
Reply #33

Ridge

Actually I wouldn't be surprised about this at all and could well imagine it might be already agreed.

But with 1 minor caveat, it won't be to play, it'll be to train, build fitness and sharpness as a bit of a favour. Plenty of clubs have helped ex players do similar and Tim would be no bother to have about the place.

November 16, 2017, 09:01:33 AM
Reply #34

Jamokachi

Actually I wouldn't be surprised about this at all and could well imagine it might be already agreed.

But with 1 minor caveat, it won't be to play, it'll be to train, build fitness and sharpness as a bit of a favour. Plenty of clubs have helped ex players do similar and Tim would be no bother to have about the place.

The Australian season is in it's early stages, and he plays for Melbourne City. What the hell would be the point in coming to Everton to train and not play?!

November 16, 2017, 09:05:31 AM
Reply #35

Ridge

The Australian season is in it's early stages, and he plays for Melbourne City. What the hell would be the point in coming to Everton to train and not play?!

When does it end though, is there a gap between it and the World Cup?

If Australia season goes right up to the World Cup, then yeah it would make no sense.

November 16, 2017, 09:49:29 AM
Reply #36

Jamokachi

When does it end though, is there a gap between it and the World Cup?

If Australia season goes right up to the World Cup, then yeah it would make no sense.

Early may, similar to the PL.

November 16, 2017, 09:52:36 AM
Reply #37

Ridge

Early may, similar to the PL.

A mid season break?

November 16, 2017, 09:59:00 AM
Reply #38

Jamokachi

A mid season break?

Nope, plays right through. It's a summer league over here as the NRL and AFL take up the winter schedule.

November 16, 2017, 11:51:26 AM
Reply #39

Robioto

Some tool was tweeting this as serious answer to our problem a few weeks ago.

November 16, 2017, 01:33:55 PM
Reply #40

hill135

Nuno valente on a short-term deal as back up to Baines, I'm hearing.

November 16, 2017, 01:40:42 PM
Reply #41

GrantyBoy78

He’d be good for the dressing room but offer nothing on the pitch... so he’d definitely be an improvement on what we have.

November 16, 2017, 02:12:33 PM
Reply #42

Jamokachi

I might owe you an apology @Ridge ... though he won't be coming to Everton.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/football/tim-cahill-refuses-to-commit-to-world-cup-despite-leading-socceroos-to-russia/news-story/7d62e84159b90ddc945b5e420e327d00

November 16, 2017, 02:17:07 PM
Reply #43

Macca77

A 37 year old would still be more mobile than Niasse and Sandro

Yes I fucking went there

November 16, 2017, 02:33:05 PM
Reply #44

BlueNoseMike

Nuno valente on a short-term deal as back up to Baines, I'm hearing.

Heard Unsworth is donning his boots to work in a player/manager role, likely to play cup games only though.