December 14, 2018, 08:24:42 PM

Author Topic: Rumour has it.......  (Read 4771 times)

November 16, 2017, 04:14:57 AM
Read 4771 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I'd sooner have Hillary Clinton up front.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

November 16, 2017, 04:17:23 AM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Haven't we enough number 10s...
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

November 16, 2017, 04:57:33 AM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
She's going to jail very soon... therefore can't play for us.

Along with DT hopefully.

Still, it made Ferguson a legend.

November 16, 2017, 04:59:26 AM
Reply #3

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Not to derail such a wonderful thread, but no.

True. He was nowhere close to being a legend.

November 16, 2017, 05:42:48 AM
Reply #4

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

Hmmm is Adele the only one who could fill Ashley Williams jersey this season?

That's the first time I've heard her talk. Weird.

November 16, 2017, 07:58:30 AM
Reply #5

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
To be grasped with both hands as Harvey Weinstein would say?
I don’t think any man in their right mind would touch that which is why Bill had to go elsewhere. Dirty old git.

November 18, 2017, 05:16:33 AM
Reply #6

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

November 18, 2017, 05:21:22 AM
Reply #7

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Nah... the bit of coast between Sydney and Newcastle.

Ah ok. I heard the Gold Coast had started a team not long back that wasn't very good too.

November 18, 2017, 05:29:03 AM
Reply #8

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Gold Coast were dissolved in 2012. Central Coast Mariners are based in Gosford.

There's still a Gold Coast NRL team, they were only founded in 2007.

My ex is in the Gold Coast. Wish she'd dissolve...