January 23, 2018, 07:58:45 AM

Author Topic: is it just me?  (Read 1849 times)

November 18, 2017, 05:06:49 PM
Reply #15

KoemansNumberTens

So help me out here ,I started a thread on the fact that the MEDIA has not stopped linking us with lots of managers ,that is US ,EVERTON .If that is not clear enough please tell me your native tongue and I will try to translate .I hope you picked up on the fact it is EVERTON'S new manager so it is about EVERTON .Also it was not a thread on which topics I don't like .
So once again get your act together or at least try.

You're very angry about all this. Just switch the computer off and don't turn it back on til 3. Problem solved

November 18, 2017, 07:59:20 PM
Reply #16

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Love a good online meltdown.

November 18, 2017, 08:18:11 PM
Reply #17

TSGun

I'm confused...is this about the forum discussions or the media in general?

November 18, 2017, 10:03:32 PM
Reply #18

Ari

I'm confused...is this about the forum discussions or the media in general?
I took it was from the media in general but some fuckers in here took it as an attack on this forum... boy how stupid some people can get... KeownsNumberZero or what the hell your name is i am talking about you hehe....
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 10:07:48 PM by Ari »

November 18, 2017, 10:04:33 PM
Reply #19

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
If it's about the media then I think the OP is saying he spends all day reading the Daily Mail.

Sad.

November 18, 2017, 11:01:00 PM
Reply #20

KoemansNumberTens

I took it was from the media in general but some fuckers in here took it as an attack on this forum... boy how stupid some people can get... KeownsNumberZero or what the hell your name is i am talking about you hehe....

I'm sure you are Sigurdssons dad. I wasn't remotely offended just think it's daft coming on a forum moaning about people talking about Everton. He absolutely meant on the forum originally but Christ it's almost equally daft moaning about the press talking about us

Still what about your lad.... utterly shite isn't he. I did tell you

November 19, 2017, 03:09:55 AM
Reply #21

blue1948

If it's about the media then I think the OP is saying he spends all day reading the Daily Mail.

Sad.
Well you seem to know what the mail publishes so may be just may be you could enlighten us mere folk .

November 19, 2017, 03:12:23 AM
Reply #22

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Well you seem to know what the mail publishes so may be just may be you could enlighten us mere folk .

I don't, but in your original post you said "The whole day is spent reading shite mail regurgitating the same old .Fuck me I am sick of it".

Were you not talking about yourself?

November 19, 2017, 03:16:45 AM
Reply #23

blue1948

I'm sure you are Sigurdssons dad. I wasn't remotely offended just think it's daft coming on a forum moaning about people talking about Everton. He absolutely meant on the forum originally but Christ it's almost equally daft moaning about the press talking about us

Still what about your lad.... utterly shite isn't he. I did tell you
You really do sound like a total idiot when you post ,you accuse me of having an appropriate lack of respect  -that is wrong ,now you are calling someone else Siggurdsson's son ! What is it you yourself are on here for ? Are you after my title of internet gladiator? My OP was about the total inundation of shite about and because of EFC and it still stands ,I have really had enough .If that is hard to understand then I am sorry but I am nevertheless entitled to air my opinions as you so rightly pointed out on at least one occasion as this is a forum fro such ,well let's say trivia .

November 19, 2017, 03:17:42 AM
Reply #24

blue1948

I don't, but in your original post you said "The whole day is spent reading shite mail regurgitating the same old .Fuck me I am sick of it".

Were you not talking about yourself?
Of course why did you need to ask ? If they cannot be arsed to read the "I" bit then it is their problem
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 03:19:36 AM by blue1948 »

November 19, 2017, 03:19:52 AM
Reply #25

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Of course why did you need to ask ?

So you're the one that knows what the Mail says. Why do you need me to enlighten you? I don't read it.

November 19, 2017, 03:20:55 AM
Reply #26

blue1948

So you're the one that knows what the Mail says. Why do you need me to enlighten you? I don't read it.
reread that one you are talking balls!

November 19, 2017, 03:22:56 AM
Reply #27

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
It's those damned emails again, isn't it?
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

November 19, 2017, 03:41:49 AM
Reply #28

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Ye, it's just you.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

November 19, 2017, 03:43:07 AM
Reply #29

Jamokachi

What's going on here?