October 14, 2019, 03:10:56 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Atalanta  (Read 21610 times)

November 24, 2017, 04:41:44 AM
Reply #465

Macca77

Wayne Rooney provided Everton caretaker manager David Unsworth with a ringing endorsement after the match.

"There's been a change of manager, it's been a positive change I believe in terms of performances, tonight aside," Rooney said on BT Sport.

"You can see that on the pitch. We have to keep trying to pick up points in the Premier Legaue and try and climb up the league.

"It's down to the board. That's their decision, since David Unsworth has come in there has been a great atmosphere amongst the players, some positive results and the players are enjoying day-to-day training, so the board have got a decision to make and I am sure they are working on it."

November 24, 2017, 04:47:39 AM
Reply #466

School of Science

Wayne Rooney provided Everton caretaker manager David Unsworth with a ringing endorsement after the match.

"There's been a change of manager, it's been a positive change I believe in terms of performances, tonight aside," Rooney said on BT Sport.

"You can see that on the pitch. We have to keep trying to pick up points in the Premier Legaue and try and climb up the league.

"It's down to the board. That's their decision, since David Unsworth has come in there has been a great atmosphere amongst the players, some positive results and the players are enjoying day-to-day training, so the board have got a decision to make and I am sure they are working on it."

Doesn't seem to show this on the pitch though Wayne, I feel if Unsworth stays in charge we are going down. Not his fault, he didn't create this clustering, he is sadly far too out of his depth to sort it out.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

November 24, 2017, 04:51:07 AM
Reply #467

bacon sarnie

First time in 30 years supporting Everton that I have turned off the TV.  This shite makes you yearn for the Martinez days lol. Happy Thanksgiving by the way.

Couldn't be arsed to turn it on. Went for a walk and got chatting to a nice bird at the lawyers office instead and she's gonna help me with my divorce at low cost. Thanks Everton. Love you!

November 24, 2017, 04:53:57 AM
Reply #468

TheTone

Couldn't be arsed to turn it on. Went for a walk and got chatting to a nice bird at the lawyers office instead and she's gonna help me with my divorce at low cost. Thanks Everton. Love you!

Congrats mate, every cloud and all that

November 24, 2017, 04:54:46 AM
Reply #469

Macca77

Hook a brother up

November 24, 2017, 04:55:55 AM
Reply #470

bacon sarnie

Congrats mate, every cloud and all that

Ta la. Meeting her a drink next week to go over the fine details. I love Everton.

November 24, 2017, 04:56:50 AM
Reply #471

bacon sarnie

Hook a brother up

Thought you were at the match?

November 24, 2017, 04:56:56 AM
Reply #472

plowman2

The only word I'm not lost for is debarcle
I've been riding on the crest of a slump lately.
― Tom Waits

November 24, 2017, 04:57:57 AM
Reply #473

bacon sarnie

Don't play Scrabble for money.

November 24, 2017, 04:58:15 AM
Reply #474

Macca77

Thought you were at the match?

I was, im also getting divorced

November 24, 2017, 04:59:33 AM
Reply #475

MrWhite

You seem to be struggling with spelling it though

November 24, 2017, 05:00:39 AM
Reply #476

bacon sarnie

I was, im also getting divorced

Exciting isn't it. See what I can do. You'll love Canada.

November 24, 2017, 05:04:21 AM
Reply #477

bacon sarnie

The fucking derby will be worse than under Martinez if we dont get someone in this week.

(Not fit for work)

November 24, 2017, 05:05:36 AM
Reply #478

plowman2

You seem to be struggling with spelling it though
R, I see what you mean 😐
I've been riding on the crest of a slump lately.
― Tom Waits

November 24, 2017, 05:08:41 AM
Reply #479

bacon sarnie