October 22, 2019, 07:46:11 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Atalanta  (Read 21834 times)

November 20, 2017, 04:03:41 PM
Read 21834 times

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Almost forgot we still have some European games to drag ourselves through!

Anyone going?

Will we throw a second string team out? I'm hoping so!

Robles
Holgate Keane Williams Martina
              Beni Besic
Vlasic       Klaassen     Mirallas
                 Sandro

I'd go with that, if Unsy puts any of the mission critical first choices out there and they pick up an injury then he should be sacked the following day !

November 20, 2017, 04:54:23 PM
Reply #1

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
What a fucking mess it is that we went out of this

Coming into the new season after the way we finished last season, the signings we'd made and the prospect of Giroud signing I genuinely thought we could go all the way in this competition and we end up with a Koeman sitting in his villa on the Algarve with another 10 million quid in his back pocket ! Hope Niasse goes on to score double figures and make him look like a bigger twat than he is !

November 20, 2017, 05:45:06 PM
Reply #2

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Jeffers too busy fucking up the U23's right now !

November 20, 2017, 07:06:56 PM
Reply #3

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Tough group too be fair. Lyon and Atalanta are really good teams. We shouldn't of got bummed the way we did, but certainly no easy wins there.

We should at least have been capable of beating a side from Cyprus at home, had we done that we would still be in contention.

November 20, 2017, 10:45:16 PM
Reply #4

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Atalanta and Lyon both on 8 points with Lyon having only one goal more, dead rubber for us but a must win by as many goals as possible to finish top of the group for Atalanta ! Should be a goal feast ! :bonk:

November 21, 2017, 04:44:15 PM
Reply #5

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
What a fucking mess it is that I'm in the auto cup scheme so have to go to this farce.

Is right the ev

To be fair though I'm kinda looking forward to it in a way.
I was in the auto cup scheme but opted out, don't see the point in it, you can pay for your ST seat in advance of it going on general sale, anyway for you it will count as an away credit which as an ST holder with a couple of credits you stand a good chance of getting an F.A. Cup final ticket when we get to Wembley .......yay !

November 23, 2017, 01:39:55 PM
Reply #6

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Unsworth has just said he will be picking the strongest possible team for this game.

He didn't say that at all, why are you making this up ?  His exact words were " I will be picking A strong team" NOT THE STRONGEST TEAM ! He said "a team that WE FEEL IS THE RIGHT TEAM" the "right" team
may well include Sandro,Besic,Klaasen etc. He's hardly likely to say we're going to rest everyone and give all the kids a run out then get fined by UEFA for giving Atalanta an unfair advantage over Lyon.

November 23, 2017, 05:55:08 PM
Reply #7

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Daily Mail reporting on "brawl" saying Allegedly between football fans, not as yet confirmed" Great P.R. For the city, bound to make national news, if I were the owner of any of those clubs involved I would be having a serious word with their bouncers today and certainly one or two dismissals, some of them clearly no better than the original aggressors especially the one who picks up a guy and throws him with a full body slam onto a concrete floor, could easily have killed or crippled him, hope he is arrested and charged.

The bouncers need have done nothing more than hold them off untill the police arrived, they were round they would have been there in minutes if they had called them instead of jumping into it.

November 23, 2017, 10:42:27 PM
Reply #8

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
@MerseyPolice
 12m12 minutes ago

We have arrested in excess of 20 German nationals this afternoon (23 November 2017) for breach of the peace following reports of a disturbance in the Concert Square area of Liverpool city centre last night.

Jeez...that is mad !

November 23, 2017, 11:48:47 PM
Reply #9

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Guess the attendance then? Im going 15,411

17,362 (including 4,000 Italians and 63 Germans)

November 24, 2017, 12:09:50 AM
Reply #10

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Well there is a couple of Germans and Italians less now after all the arrests.

It was funny in work when an old blind guy started going on about the 'bloody I-ties kicking off in town', had to tell him you can't say that nowadays haha.

Just realised they weren't fighting each other (Germans/Italians) they were fighting together, some sort of Ultra alliance, thank god we don't have this ultra shit in this country.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 12:15:09 AM by Escla »

November 24, 2017, 03:07:59 PM
Reply #11

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
17,362 (including 4,000 Italians and 63 Germans)

Official attendance was 17,431 !  Where do I collect my prize Gash ?

November 24, 2017, 05:47:43 PM
Reply #12

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Whilst I'm not usually a fan of the "look at me I was right" post, this was actually an impressive guess. Have a like.

If you would like me to guess 6 lotto numbers for you just ask :snigger: