November 13, 2018, 12:38:24 AM

Author Topic: Jonjoe Kenny  (Read 12750 times)

November 20, 2017, 06:34:48 PM
Read 12750 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
He's probably further along than Coleman at the same age. I remember Coleman was great going forward but had a lot to learn about defending. Good potential for the future.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

November 21, 2017, 01:40:05 AM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Palace was his best match so far. knew he would come good, he will be fucking amazing in 2 years time.. would prefer him staying with us and learning his trade.

Coleman will be on the decline, if he ever gets back up to his previous heights that is. I think we will see a handing over of the torch in the next couple of years if he develops and stays.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

November 30, 2017, 07:21:14 PM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
glad that he has got the time to get used to playing week in week out. also glad  that lots more funs on here and irl, actually rate him now..

still find it amusing how many people didnt rate him 3 months back... i guess thats the case when they've not even seen him play before he played for us in the first 11.

I was one of those who were cautious about playing him, given he hadn't played much for us in pre season. Imo if you were going to play him, he needed those games in summer to stand a chance in the first team. And I think I'm still right. He is now up to speed, but it's taken a few weeks to get there. Now he's there, and if he continues at this level, it's going to be tough for Coleman to regain his place. And if I remember correctly, Coleman's form prior to his injury wasn't much to write home about either. But it'll be good to have two right backs of this quality to battle for a place in the team.

November 30, 2017, 07:26:51 PM
Reply #3

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I hope to see more of Holgate in his preferred position now. Ideally with Keane. This is the season to get those two familiar with one another now.

December 01, 2017, 06:27:56 PM
Reply #4

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
No more Utd rejects.

December 11, 2017, 07:41:36 AM
Reply #5

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone forget Coleman’s poor form for several months prior to his injury?

December 11, 2017, 04:01:24 PM
Reply #6

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
He was our best player
Not having that. Certainly nowhere near the heights of his performance in Martinez first season.