December 12, 2018, 08:55:57 PM

Author Topic: Southampton vs Everton  (Read 21621 times)

November 24, 2017, 06:02:13 AM
Reply #15

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I kind of donít think the problem is the amount of number 10s we have

Feels more the problem is that nearly everyone is playing like total dog shit and everyoneís confidence is at rock bottom

Thereís certainly no room for any player whoís heart isnít in it. For that reason I wouldnít have Schneiderlin anywhere near that team at the moment

Centre back is a total crisis. Williams is finished, Jagielka is nearly finished, Keane is in horrendous form, Mori injured, Feeney not ready. Really worrying as we need a solid defence to start from to grind out points and help us build confidence

Southampton are a dull outfit. Would fancy most teams to be able to go there and get a 0-0 but clean sheets ainít exactly common for us this season

Other end of the pitch without Oumar we are going to struggle for goals
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

November 24, 2017, 12:49:06 PM
Reply #16

bluenuck

We need a point.

Park the bloody bus if you have to.

November 24, 2017, 01:03:06 PM
Reply #17

KoemansNumberTens

Think it's a near certainty that we'll get totally outplayed again (we do every week) just have to hope we can fluke something
Just don't see where our next (in reality first) decent performance is coming from

November 24, 2017, 03:25:57 PM
Reply #18

GrantyBoy78

Soton have 1 win in 7 and donít score many goals. This game will be another barometer of where we are in relation to Ďall the shite in the Premier Leagueí.

November 24, 2017, 03:31:42 PM
Reply #19

School of Science

Don't want to see 6 or 7 changes again, drop Rooney for DCL keep Sandro up top with him, drop Williams and that useless left back, ah fuck we need to change the goalkeeper a d bring another defensive mid in, sigh forget my post.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

November 24, 2017, 03:42:27 PM
Reply #20

Macca77

Players need to show us all they're up for the fight here, earn their fucking huge wages. Its massive game, every game will be now.

November 24, 2017, 04:16:35 PM
Reply #21

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Is this on TV?
I am not sure I can be arsed watching
Simply simply lovely

November 24, 2017, 04:21:09 PM
Reply #22

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Should be something like

Pickford

Kenny Keane Jags Baines

Gueye Schneiderlin Davies

Lennon Rooney (or Sigurdsson) A.N. Other running player

Need two runners in the front 3 but must have one passer.

Davies could well play a bit further forward to get closer to the front 3 when necessary.

Basically back to the first 35 mins of the second half vs Chelsea.

These donít score many therefore donít make it easy for them.

November 24, 2017, 04:35:32 PM
Reply #23

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Can't remember the last time away tickets went on General sale, I got mine two weeks ago when it looked as though we were beginning to turn things round, now I fear it's going to be a miserable Sunday.

November 24, 2017, 05:00:23 PM
Reply #24

Cereal Killer

Aren't Southampton struggling to score? Can picture their strike force all ending their goal droughts!!

November 24, 2017, 06:24:50 PM
Reply #25

van der Meyde

Should be something like

Pickford

Kenny Keane Jags Baines

Gueye Schneiderlin Davies

Lennon Rooney (or Sigurdsson) A.N. Other running player

Need two runners in the front 3 but must have one passer.

Davies could well play a bit further forward to get closer to the front 3 when necessary.

Basically back to the first 35 mins of the second half vs Chelsea.

These donít score many therefore donít make it easy for them.
Tend to agree in the main, but trying to pick the front 3 is really hard. Rooney's the only player who can pass, Calvert-Lewin's the only one who holds it up and Niasse (more of a concern going forward obviously) is the only one who can score.

How do you find a balance when the players all have massive limitations?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 07:43:27 PM by van der Meyde »

November 24, 2017, 06:41:12 PM
Reply #26

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Centre back is a total crisis. Williams is finished, Jagielka is nearly finished, Keane is in horrendous form, Mori injured, Feeney not ready.

You forgot Holgate.

He's been shit too.

November 24, 2017, 06:46:48 PM
Reply #27

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
You forgot Holgate.

He's been shit too.

...and injured

November 24, 2017, 06:48:41 PM
Reply #28

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
You forgot Holgate.

He's been shit too.

Oh yeah. Heís almost got to start by default given how atrocious the 2 centre backs were last night. Doesnít feel like either of them would be mentally prepared to play a game of football at the weekend
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

November 24, 2017, 06:56:38 PM
Reply #29

D15TIN

-----------Pickford

---Holgate Jagielka Keane

Kenny-------------------Baines
--- Davies Gana Sigurdsson

-----Sandro Calvert-Lewin

Winnable game this, they are struggling too, take a point and move on to the must wins vs West Ham and Huddersfield