January 20, 2020, 03:06:09 PM

Author Topic: Southampton vs Everton  (Read 32764 times)

November 26, 2017, 09:59:19 PM
Reply #795

Redartin

Unsworth will still be in charge on Weds and Sat
there's no way we can afford for that to be the case, they aren't games we can afford to be throwing away.
If we were to announce a new manager tonight, and he turned this around by Wednesday, and again by Sat, the name of that manager wouldn't be Martin O'Neill, or Big Sam, or Sean Dyche or any of the names being muted with us, he would be a miracle worker the most sought after manager in the game.

November 26, 2017, 09:59:39 PM
Reply #796

sam of the south

Fuck off Hinchcliffe you Brucey Bonus 😂
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

November 26, 2017, 09:59:47 PM
Reply #797

TheTone

And this is supposed to mean what, exactly?

can we get back on point

how big are ya tits like?

November 26, 2017, 10:00:51 PM
Reply #798

Rhys

I think doing that we would run the risk of being exposed in midfield again and leave massive gaps for them to exploit. If you are going to play 2 centre midfielders in a 4-4-2 they either need to be very disciplined and sit or extremely energetic and be able to cover a lot of ground so they dont get caught out when we lose the ball. Also the centre backs are playing so badly at the moment we need to protect them as well as we can. Williams and Keane were very poor last night but at the same time they got no protection in front of them to make it slightly easier.

They dont score a lot of goals so in my opinion we should be going for a solid first approach and try and exploit their weaknesses. We are going behind in too many matches, 2 behind in pretty much every game with Unsworth so we shouldnt go with an expansive attacking lineup and risk it happening again. Get a solid shape, protect the defence, frustrate them and if we can go on push on for the winner then great but the first priority for this game should be organised, solid and give us a chance of winning the game without having to score 3.

Or you could just play an attacking open system, leave massive gaps for players like Boufal and Tadic to have an easy ride and allow a team who have scored 9 goals in 12 games before today stroll to score 4 without having to do anything.

Baffling lineup, tactics and system. I was all for giving him these games after the international break to see what he had but we have to get someone in in the coming days based on his inability to see that playing an attacking system with these players with no confidence is a bad idea.

November 26, 2017, 10:00:56 PM
Reply #799

sam of the south

Henry can fuck off too the handball cheating smirking cunt

Haha, we both 'mutual liked' at the same time.

Kinky 😊
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 10:11:50 PM by sam of the south »
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

November 26, 2017, 10:02:42 PM
Reply #800

eyesalwaysblue

It always has been as much about the players we signed and the players we didn't replace as about the manger.

Firing a manager doesn't fix the recruitment issues of the summer. However, doesn't mean the manager gets to be absolved from those mistakes.
Just means Koeman should have gone way earlier and so should the other cunt.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

November 26, 2017, 10:07:32 PM
Reply #801

Cuttyblue

April, now is not the time for virtue signaling.  I'm sure you are a very moral person.

November 26, 2017, 10:08:36 PM
Reply #802

GrantyBoy78

Not too bad. Actually, thats 3 wins. Completely impossible.

November 26, 2017, 10:17:18 PM
Reply #803

Seahawk

I have been supporting Everton since my Dad started taking me in the 60's. In all my time being a Blue, I have lived through some fantastic times and some pretty low ones. I have followed us religiously, both home and away.
I am fortunate enough to remember different decades when I never even contemplated us getting beat. Even if we went behind, I was always convinced that we would pull one back and go on to win (most of the time we did).
I also vividly remember the days of Billy Bingham, Gordon Lee, Mike Walker and Walter Smith. That was hard to watch (maybe I'm being a little harsh on Bingham). But in all that time, the thought of relegation never once crossed my mind, Never!
Even with the 2 Great Escapes of 94 and 98 against Wimbledon and Coventry, I was convinced of our survival. But now???
Make no mistake, we are in big trouble and if things are not sorted at Board Room level quickly, with the appointment of a competent manager followed by massive support in the January window, I fear we are sunk.
I have listened to the many opinions of what has gone wrong with us. I personally cannot attribute it to one person or one act. To completely implode in such a short period of time is both baffling and frightening.
Unsworth is a man out his depth and should not be in the position he has found himself thrust into.
For the first time ever in my life, I am concerned that we will be relegated. And make no mistake, unless we act, and act right now, we will.
The time for talking is over and Mr Moshri has to act immediately.
I only drink 2 times a year.  When it's my birthday and when it's not.

November 26, 2017, 10:27:08 PM
Reply #804

Mayor Farnum

I have been supporting Everton since my Dad started taking me in the 60's. In all my time being a Blue, I have lived through some fantastic times and some pretty low ones. I have followed us religiously, both home and away.
I am fortunate enough to remember different decades when I never even contemplated us getting beat. Even if we went behind, I was always convinced that we would pull one back and go on to win (most of the time we did).
I also vividly remember the days of Billy Bingham, Gordon Lee, Mike Walker and Walter Smith. That was hard to watch (maybe I'm being a little harsh on Bingham). But in all that time, the thought of relegation never once crossed my mind, Never!
Even with the 2 Great Escapes of 94 and 98 against Wimbledon and Coventry, I was convinced of our survival. But now???
Make no mistake, we are in big trouble and if things are not sorted at Board Room level quickly, with the appointment of a competent manager followed by massive support in the January window, I fear we are sunk.
I have listened to the many opinions of what has gone wrong with us. I personally cannot attribute it to one person or one act. To completely implode in such a short period of time is both baffling and frightening.
Unsworth is a man out his depth and should not be in the position he has found himself thrust into.
For the first time ever in my life, I am concerned that we will be relegated. And make no mistake, unless we act, and act right now, we will.
The time for talking is over and Mr Moshri has to act immediately.

Does anyone else feel like buying a loaf of Hovis after reading that?
Something clever written by someone else.

November 26, 2017, 10:36:37 PM
Reply #805

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Not EVEN going to go there... but it is silly isn't it?

why?
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos l Everton!

November 26, 2017, 10:40:26 PM
Reply #806

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber

It is supposed to imply that they're gays and gays are weak.

Disappointing but not at all surprising.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

November 26, 2017, 10:43:56 PM
Reply #807

TheTone

It is supposed to imply that they're gays and gays are weak.

Disappointing but not at all surprising.

one gueye is bad enough

November 26, 2017, 10:48:22 PM
Reply #808

eyesalwaysblue

I thought the rainbow thing was about the whole bacon lettuce and tomato range? or am i just getting old and out of patience with all the pc shite?
I still despise Clive Thomas..

November 26, 2017, 10:56:03 PM
Reply #809

KingOfNapaValley

yeah, Charlie Austin will get a brace at minimum

You nailed it.