November 30, 2020, 02:42:08 PM

Author Topic: Southampton vs Everton  (Read 44841 times)

November 26, 2017, 09:26:29 PM
Reply #30

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
That's the issue for me too. Not only on the manager front, but on the player front. We need a few BIG signings in January, and I'm fearful we won't get any.

We've made big signings. They didn't work. We need honest signings, players who aren't up their own arses like the likes of Schneiderlin etc. We've got to start back and square one and get solid and move on from there.
“Human progress has always been driven by a sense of adventure and unconventional thinking.”~ Andre Geim

November 26, 2017, 09:35:17 PM
Reply #31

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I get why @Thomas supports two teams now :)
“Human progress has always been driven by a sense of adventure and unconventional thinking.”~ Andre Geim

November 26, 2017, 09:39:24 PM
Reply #32

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
They get paid for playing like that, if i underperformed in my job id be sacked

And without a big pay off like Koeman.

November 26, 2017, 11:18:32 PM
Reply #33

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Rooney left us as a club staring relegation in the face. He's come back to the same. Wtf? lol

November 26, 2017, 11:35:14 PM
Reply #34

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
This speaks volumes.

https://twitter.com/rodgerarmstrong/status/934808230437511170

I thought that was a pic of Kenny playing Southampton onside for their 3rd goal.

November 26, 2017, 11:53:54 PM
Reply #35

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
People need to stay calm. We not getting relegated. We were crap today but get any manager in, even Koeman and we will be ok. We just need to pick a better team. Set up defensively and look to play on the break or hope for some quality form Gylfi, Rooney etc. Rooney has to play. He is a better midfielder than anyone at the club. He is a better striker than anyone at the club and possibly even a better no 10 than anyone bar possibly Barkley. He just has to play.

Managing us now is quite easy I reckon. Set up to contain and play on the break. Stop the spaces. Slowly pick up points here and there. We get to 45 points and everyone thinks you a miracle worker.

Shows how clueless Unsworth is that he can't do simple things. Even Holgate one mistake a game is better than any of Keane, Williams or Jags.

While I'd love for you to apply for the job, I can't but help think about all your patients you'd be leaving behind.

November 27, 2017, 12:12:00 AM
Reply #36

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
The club would fold before the end of the season.

But at least we'd end up on the same number of points as Man City. And Utd. And Swansea. And Palace. With identical goals scored and conceded.