December 12, 2019, 06:11:35 PM

Author Topic: Southampton vs Everton  (Read 31736 times)

November 24, 2017, 04:35:32 PM
Read 31736 times

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Can't remember the last time away tickets went on General sale, I got mine two weeks ago when it looked as though we were beginning to turn things round, now I fear it's going to be a miserable Sunday.

November 24, 2017, 06:46:48 PM
Reply #1

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

November 26, 2017, 01:21:56 AM
Reply #2

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone going tomorrow fancy meeting up for a pint ?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 01:29:19 AM by Escla »

November 27, 2017, 01:55:01 AM
Reply #3

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Just back from St.Marys, I don't need to tell anyone that saw it what car crash it was but a couple of incidents, one of which very disturbing that might not have been picked up on the telly ? Whilst Baines was being treated, Ashley Williams was warming up running the line towards the Everton fans, every time he faced the away end running towards it he was booed loudly from a section of our own fans, he looked up and was booed even louder, he obviously had to warm up but I can't imagine what was going through these fuckwits minds, clearly he was going to have to come on, did these idiots really think that would help ! It almost started a bit of an altercation as clearly the majority of supporters told them to shut the fuck up or get out, to be honest I really felt for the lad.

The other observation, hats off to Kenny ! He was the only player that walked right up to the away fans to applaud them, others did but from the comfort of the half way line, Kenny was duly applauded for his respect. Otherwise a sit day !

November 27, 2017, 03:16:21 AM
Reply #4

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
respect to all blues on here but the posts of 'I've been a supporter since 1898 and this is the worst i've ever seen us' do my head in

Why ? If it's the truth, which I agree it is, then are we not allowed to say it ?

November 27, 2017, 03:42:42 PM
Reply #5

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Bit of a futile gesture though really isn't it ? Shoelaces ffs, I was there but didn't notice that anyone had rainbow shoelaces, get them all to wear rainbow coloured boots or something but they might as well have had a rainbow coloured vest on underneath their shirt.

November 27, 2017, 03:45:03 PM
Reply #6

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Really stood out to me this one.

Look at them. Fucking look at the state of them.

Williams jumped all of three inches off the ground there to intercept that ball !

November 27, 2017, 04:44:20 PM
Reply #7

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
So first match I've been to this season and I guess I got what I was expecting.  I still had that stupid optimism in the build up to the game, god knows why though.

We need to get out of this somehow, I can't give up on us yet, there is still a lot of games to be played.  So the positives.....

Sigurdsson - saw on the match thread he got a lot of stick but to me he looked like one of the few players who put some effort in and scored a wonder goal.
Lookman and Vlasic - looked tricky when they came on and actually made us look like we could create something.

That's it, I'm out of the positives.

So the only thing that can be learned from this match for me is start Lookman, Sigurdsson and Vlasic behind the striker.

Fuck knows what else needs to be done though, cause there is something SERIOUSLY wrong here.

Agree 100% on Sigurdsson